New Book On A-rod

wow. Selena Roberts apparently has a new book coming out soon that is a complete hatchet job on A-Rod.This thing might destroy him. It alleges he has been doing roids since high school, that he did them long after he says he stopped, and that they caused him to have gynocomastia in 2005 (makes men grow lady like boobs) which caused his teammates to nickname him "bitch tits".He is also apparently persona non grata at HOOTERS because he "only" tips 15%.Can you come back from this?

wow. Selena Roberts apparently has a new book coming out soon that is a complete hatchet job on A-Rod.This thing might destroy him. It alleges he has been doing roids since high school, that he did them long after he says he stopped, and that they caused him to have gynocomastia in 2005 (makes men grow lady like boobs) which caused his teammates to nickname him "bitch tits".He is also apparently persona non grata at HOOTERS because he "only" tips 15%.Can you come back from this?
He is laughing all the way to the bank while making a pit stop between Madonna legs.

I think the big part is him potentially tipping pitches to someone on the other team in a blowout in hopes that the other guy would help him out.

This is the woman who slandered all those Duke lacrosse players and basically painted them as guilty....right?
I thought that was Nancy Grace. she definitely did that stuff. but maybe Roberts did, too.Doug Mientkiewicz (sp?) was a teammate of A-Rod's in high school here in south florida and he came out and said he thinks the stuff about Arod juicing in high school is bogus. He is such an easy target.....I almost feel bad for him at this point. He does have the endless millions of dollars though. So he is probably ok.
I thought that was Nancy Grace. she definitely did that stuff. but maybe Roberts did, too.Doug Mientkiewicz (sp?) was a teammate of A-Rod's in high school here in south florida and he came out and said he thinks the stuff about Arod juicing in high school is bogus. He is such an easy target.....I almost feel bad for him at this point. He does have the endless millions of dollars though. So he is probably ok.
Think it was both. Don't know all the details though. This book is likely to be simply an attempt to make money off of character assassination.
He is laughing all the way to the bank while making a pit stop between Madonna legs.
Too bad she's 50.
I think the big part is him potentially tipping pitches to someone on the other team in a blowout in hopes that the other guy would help him out.
link?