daniel outplayed at wpt?

Daniel described an amateur player at his table as "easily exploitable yet "lucky" player", but it turns out she may not have been lucky after all, and Daniel may have been the one being exploited.Everyone knows Daniel loves to see a flop cheaply with small cards...especially suited connectors.This "easily exploitable yet "lucky" player" noticed that Daniel's standard raise was 2.5 x BB. When she was in the BB and Daniel raised this amount, she would call with almost anything. If a large card card hit the flop, she'd bet out. Daniel folded to this numerous times. So while Daniel thinks the flop is constantly hitting her and she's just being lucky, she's actually exploiting one of his known tendencies. This was probably what led Tom McEvoy to comment "She's been slapping us around all day, especially Daniel."Maybe Daniel should give amateurs more credit.

Guest Jolaine Minton

And someone thought I was just cranky because I'm Kaelaine's Mom!Thanks for this easily recognizable post.Jolaine Minton aka Kaelaine's Mom

Daniel described an amateur player at his table as "easily exploitable yet "lucky" player", but it turns out she may not have been lucky after all, and Daniel may have been the one being exploited.Everyone knows Daniel loves to see a flop cheaply with small cards...especially suited connectors.This "easily exploitable yet "lucky" player" noticed that Daniel's standard raise was 2.5 x BB.  When she was in the BB and Daniel raised this amount, she would call with almost anything.  If a large card card hit the flop, she'd bet out.  Daniel folded to this numerous times.  So while Daniel thinks the flop is constantly hitting her and she's just being lucky, she's actually exploiting one of his known tendencies.  This was  probably what led Tom McEvoy to comment  "She's been slapping us around all day, especially Daniel."Maybe Daniel should give amateurs more credit.
Guest Monday Stray

you'll get 'respect'..." Why are you talking to Halfwit in this manner when the post clearly references someone else? Also, why did you substitute "respect" for "credit?" When taken in its entirety..., well, perhaps we should both read Halfwit's post again. I, for one, found Halfwit to be well-informed and accurate. Also, the post was well written. Possibly I know Halfwit by a different name? :roll: Halfwit, save that handle for the poker table... there's nothing "half" about you. Or, if there is, I'm going to draw a warm bath and ask someone to help me into the tub and open up a vein! :wink:

Guest Anonymous

By the way this whole discussion is on pokerschoolonline.com's private forums...Kaelaine wrote us up a nice report for her 3 days in the tourney...how she was dumb to double daniel up in day 1 and how in day 2 she smacked Daniel aroundI dont mean it like she is a better player than Daniel or anything but if you hear it from the other side of the fence youll realize that Kaelaine wasnt just "lucky"

By the way this whole discussion is on pokerschoolonline.com's private forums...Kaelaine wrote us up a nice report for her 3 days in the tourney...how she was dumb to double daniel up in day 1 and how in day 2 she smacked Daniel aroundI dont mean it like she is a better player than Daniel or anything but if you hear it from the other side of the fence youll realize that Kaelaine wasnt just "lucky"
By the way that is My post...for some reason you dont need to be logged in to reply to this thread...