• Hold em only. I donĀ“t play anything else
    • Stud
    • Stud8
    • Omaha
    • Omaha8
    • PL Omaha
    • Razz
    • H.O.R.S.E.

There was talk of having a mixed game format for the next season and or league. Is this still a possibility? I for one am getting tired of holdem and would live to have stud and Omaha introduced.

I can't vote because your only mixed option is HORSE and I detest Razz. The only thing I like about razz is that is sounds like the word "jazz" and I like jazz. :club: I'd like to play something like SHOT:Stud7NL HoldemPLOTriple Draw (I prefer A-5 but 2-7 if fine since it's more popular)

Keep the regular season, or at least all conference games NLHE. Then use a full team (or maybe 2 players per team to accomodate the small teams) HORSE tournament and use the order of finish as the tiebreaker for all purproses except best record, which now has a precedent of being split...dammit!That probably give Cheap Thieves a big tiebreaker edge, but maybe DN would be inleligible for the tiebreaker tourney?

If you do a mixed game league it would have to run like the weekly Neg-O. I just don't see a heads up mixed game working out. Players wouldn't get to the 3rd thru 5th games often enough.

If you do a mixed game league it would have to run like the weekly Neg-O. I just don't see a heads up mixed game working out. Players wouldn't get to the 3rd thru 5th games often enough.
EXACTLY.Holdem might be the only game you can play heads up and it still resembles poker. (maybe stud)PLO heads up would be a joke, razz....buahahaha, 8/O...LOL!..
good point, I didn' think about the game not making it to the 4th round of blinds.

HORSE is generally played limit, so it would last a long time, at least until the blinds got huge. Heads up split games are pretty ridiculous, however I voted for it even though it would not work, just because I think it would be fun.

I like variety as well as the next person. I just don't think that any other game lends itself as well to heads up play as NLHE.

I like variety as well as the next person. I just don't think that any other game lends itself as well to heads up play as NLHE.
NL Single Draw is a good heads up game.
NL Single Draw is a good heads up game.
if we played 2-7 KC Lowball...not a single one of you would have a chance against me...Just throwin that out there.
if we played 2-7 KC Lowball...not a single one of you would have a chance against me...Just throwin that out there.
How does KC differ?

I think I was unclear about this, I wasn't suggesting HU mixed games, but Team league full ring games. We could accomodate more teams, have a person from each team get assigned to a table, and play that game to the end. Then next week change the game. To keep the skill levels high we should limit the teams to max 3 players, maybe 2.I like the HUNL, but thought mixing it up would make it more of a skill test an less of a card catching test. I won some matches that anyone would win, didn't matter if I was a pro or a donkey ( no fyps please ).