Seedings And Wildcard Teams - Also The Schedule

ok - after a little work - this is the seedings for both divisions. If anyone finds this incorrect - please let me know (I havent had much sleep - lol)Hearts Spades1) 5150's 2) CHEAP THIEVES 3) HC DUKES 4) THE CZARS 5) TEAM ARENAS 6) BAYSIDE Spades1) DEMENTED AVENGERS2) TEAM CANADA3) LOOSHLE'S LOSERS4) ZIMMER5) KINGS IN THE HOLE6) OH YOU CALL, I CALL? or YANGSTERSPlayoff games will be played Satuday Aug 5.Round 1 games (all games) will be played Sunday Aug 6.Please arrange a time with your opponent for that day. (I was going to put a time on it but it seems there is a lot of re-scheduling lately.)1st round games are best of 5 with the higher seed starting 1-0. All games must be played sunday. Teams can use any player on their team for any game of the series.Please post final results (for the series) with a recap. Results for each individual game are not necessary. I will add a thread under the post game.Best overall record will be split amounst Looshle's losers, Demented Avengers, Team Canada, kings in the hole and 5150'sOK - that should be it...............any questions, issues, problems?

In the Spades Conference, Looshle's Losers gets the 3 seed because of Conference record. It looks like Demented Avengers has a 5-1 record against Common Opponents with Team Canada, whereas Canada has a 4-2 record. Only Problem I see.

ok - after a little work - this is the seedings for both divisions. If anyone finds this incorrect - please let me know (I havent had much sleep - lol)Hearts 1) 5150's 2) HC DUKES 3) THE CZARS 4) CHEAP THIEVES 5) TEAM ARENAS 6) BAYSIDE OK - that should be it...............any questions, issues, problems?
3. Degenerates loseCzars win the division, leaving Bayside, Arenas, and Crunch Bunch at 8-7. For the first tiebreaker, eliminate Crunch Bunch for not being the best ranked-team in their division. Arenas won H2H over Bayside, so they get the 5 seed. Then, between Bayside and Crunch Bunch, Bayside gets the 6 seed due to H2H.This makes the playoffs as such:1. 5150's2. Cheap Thieves3. HC Dukes4. The Czars5. Team Arenas6. Bayside
That's what I have for hearts, I can explain how I got it if you need me to so we can get this cleared up.

Well, there are the original tiebreakers, which include Division record, etc... which he must be using, rather than what we agreed on in the one thread where we discussed using common opponents.

looks like there could be some reseedings in the hearts conference. As much as I woud enjoy playing Daniel, we would love to have a shot at conference rivals Czars again. Either way, I'll be playing on my birthday, so that has to give me some luck, right.Edit: Right when I posted this hearts got reseeded. Rematch for Bobby Baldwin Czarioooo

That's what I have for hearts, I can explain how I got it if you need me to so we can get this cleared up.
TY for the fix on the OP Darrell.I'm with Zimmer on the DA/TC thing, but it doesn't really matter to me since I am now a free agent.
I think given the original tiebreakers, Hearts is accurate, but I haven't had much sleep either.
So demented gets the number 1 seed then.............my head hurts right now. thanks bizzle..........2 (or 3 or 4 heads) make this easier to look at
So demented gets the number 1 seed then.............my head hurts right now. thanks bizzle..........2 (or 3 or 4 heads) make this easier to look at
Yeah, Demented gets 1 seed, Canada gets 2, rest is correct and contingent on the 1 game Yangsters/Oh You Call Playoff.
Question: Kings in the Hole also finished 10-5, why are they not a part of the best record group?
Only 1 team per division could be included. Since Looshle wins tiebreakers over them, they aren't included.
The lowest seeded team after the Wildcard games are done.
it was more of a rhetorical question asking who will step up from the 4-5-6 seeds, but thanks for answering.
Only 1 team per division could be included. Since Looshle wins tiebreakers over them, they aren't included.
LOL, that kick to the nuts that Kings in the Hole took from Sam HArd 8 just keeps getting more and more painful.
ok - after a little work - this is the seedings for both divisions. If anyone finds this incorrect - please let me know (I havent had much sleep - lol)Hearts 1) 5150's 2) CHEAP THIEVES 3) HC DUKES 4) THE CZARS 5) TEAM ARENAS 6) BAYSIDE
Shouldn't HC Dukes be seeded 2nd and Cheap Thieves 3rd? There's no head to head record, tied for conference record and HC Dukes has a better division record. Let me know what I'm missing, if anything? Thanks.
Shouldn't HC Dukes be seeded 2nd and Cheap Thieves 3rd? There's no head to head record, tied for conference record and HC Dukes has a better division record. Let me know what I'm missing, if anything? Thanks.
I think it's fine as it is, it's obvious the Cheap Thieves don't want to face Bayside right away, we'll allow it.

Sigh...Good Luck to all teams that made the playoffs. I still think we are better served by not using tiebreakers to ELIMINATE teams from playoff, but the system is in place and we have to stick to it. It just sucks that there are 6 teams...yes 6...at 8-7 in the Hearts...5 of them made the playoffs...only one doesn't have a chance to win the title...at the end of the day...is that fair?Besides...who wanted to play the team that hasn't lost in well over a month!!!Kudos to Sleuth for running such a GREAT league!!! THANKS!!!Good Luck to all!!!!Vick12