80 members have voted

1. 1. Plain M&Ms vs. Peanut M&Ms?

• Plain M&Ms
    • Peanut M&Ms

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this question can never be solved.reasons:A - some people have allergies to the peanutsB - some people love peanuts, and therefor would pick peanuts over plain.c - some... like myself, go by day and feel. Sometimes i think, damn i really want m&m's, while other times i'll be like.. oOoooo peanut m&m's... and get those.

this question can never be solved.reasons:A - some people have allergies to the peanutsB - some people love peanuts, and therefor would pick peanuts over plain.c - some... like myself, go by day and feel. Sometimes i think, damn i really want m&m's, while other times i'll be like.. oOoooo peanut m&m's... and get those.
You shut your mouth, you!
Peanut AINEC.Unless you have an alergy to peanuts, I can't see any reason to eat plain M&Ms.
I actually like plain better. I love peanuts, but just don't enjoy peanut M&Ms. I'll eat them, but prefer plain.Actually, I prefer Reese's Pieces over both, but that's not the debate here.
I actually like plain better. I love peanuts, but just don't enjoy peanut M&Ms. I'll eat them, but prefer plain.Actually, I prefer Reese's Pieces over both, but that's not the debate here.
YES.I was surprised you didn't put PB M&Ms on there, Fryer. Surprised...and disappointed.
YES.I was surprised you didn't put PB M&Ms on there, Fryer. Surprised...and disappointed.
I don't believe I've ever had them, because I get Reese's Pieces over them.The debate between a friend of mine and I was only "Plain vs Peanut" so that's what I went with.
I don't believe I've ever had them, because I get Reese's Pieces over them.The debate between a friend of mine and I was only "Plain vs Peanut" so that's what I went with.
Thats like saying what is the best race and only including white and black. What about brown? What about yellow? What about the red man?

I prefer the peanut in my chocolate. TMYK:The single-colored batches are combined into the mixtures of red, yellow, blue, green, brown, and orange. They are then transported to the machine that stamps the "m" on the shells. A special conveyor belt carries the pieces to this machine. Each piece rests in its own indentation. The piece runs under rubber etch rollers that gently touch each candy to print the "m." This machine is specially designed to imprint the "m" without cracking the thin candy shell. The process used is similar to the off-set printing process. Approximately 2.6 million M&Ms' are transported to the etching machine per hour. One hundred million individual M&Ms® can be manufactured per day.

Not growing up a fan of nuts, I've never actually tried a peanut-M&M. I've also generally favored consistent texture/flavor in my desserts...which makes me oppose the combination of nuts and chocolate. I refuse to eat brownies w/ nuts, and I used to pick the nuts off of those ice cream cones that came with them.To be honest, boiled peanuts are one of the only nuts that I'll actively seek out...though I have softened my stance on honey-roasted and salted peanuts in recent years.(I like peanut butter.)Edit: Let me add that the egg-shapedness of the peanut M&M is unnatural.