I hadn't been at the table long, but it was obvious that ppl like to go crazy pre and post flop with nearly ATC... with that read, is this play standard or should I have folded and waited?PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $0.02 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)SB ($13.09)BB ($5)Hero ($2.23)MP ($3)Button ($3.70)Preflop: Hero is UTG with ks.gif, as.gif, th.gif, jh.gif. MP posts a blind of $0.02. Hero raises to $0.09, MP (poster) calls $0.07, Button calls $0.09, SB raises to $0.47, BB calls $0.45, Hero raises to $2.06, MP calls $1.97, Button calls $1.97, SB calls $1.59, BB calls $1.59.Flop: ($10.30) kc.gif, 3h.gif, 9d.gif(5 players)SB bets $9.8, BB calls $2.94 (All-In), Hero calls $0.17 (All-In), MP calls $0.94 (All-In), Button calls $1.64 (All-In).Turn: ($18.93) 9s.gif(5 players, 4 all-in)River: ($18.93) 7d.gif(5 players, 4 all-in)Final Pot: $18.93$5 on stars to anyone that can guess the 4 hole cards of the winner of the main pot.. cards only..no need to guess suits

I'm gonna guess YOUR hand AKTJ, cuz if it isn't that, I don't fkin know. How is one to make ANY educated guess at any of FIVE guys hands that may contain a 9 or any combination of four cards. --oh, and it's not "HOLD" cards - they're "HOLE" cards.

• 2 weeks later...