The People Against the Couch Thread (PACT) have united in an effort to prevent future bumping of the "Just Got A New Couch" thread. We believe that threads do not have inherent ownership and should survive on its own merit and not due to the original poster's continuing self-endorsing efforts.Our target market is the community of posters that believe a post should contain some value, whether it is entertainment or information. The members of PACT have made it their responsibility to bump enough threads in the Off Topic General forum until the Couch Thread is no longer on page one. By signing on with PACT, you are granted free reign to bump any thread whenever the Couch Thread is needlessly pushed back to the top.Make your mark here and stand with us against the Couch Thread. Together, we can make a difference.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The People Against the Couch Thread (PACT) have united in an effort to prevent future bumping of the "Just Got A New Couch" thread. We believe that threads do not have inherent ownership and should survive on its own merit and not due to the original poster's continuing self-endorsing efforts.Our target market is the community of posters that believe a post should contain some value, whether it is entertainment or information. The members of PACT have made it their responsibility to bump enough threads in the Off Topic General forum until the Couch Thread is no longer on page one. By signing on with PACT, you are granted free reign to bump any thread whenever the Couch Thread is needlessly pushed back to the top.Make your mark here and stand with us against the Couch Thread. Together, we can make a difference.
LOL
(Meerkats because that's what I've taken to posting in the couch thread lately just to be hateful. Also see new sig.)
It's things like this why I didn't come to Vegas...you know that right? You only have yourself to blame!
rofl1.gif

Joey, I'm in. I've hated that thread since its inception, and I hate SuitedUp's shameless plugging. Yes, I realize hating someone for shameless plugging is about as hypocritical as it gets, but I don't care. Also, Turd, when I saw your signature, I made this noise: "Hagawp!"I've never made that noise before, and it's unlikely it'll ever happen again. Treasure that, friend.Wang

Lets be honest: Who saw a thread about Suited's couch getting over 1,000 replies on 50 pages?
I think the better question is: Who has their settings to 20 posts per page and not 40?
I think the better question is: Who has their settings to 20 posts per page and not 40?
I'm at 30. Is that weird? I think that's what the old FCP was, but I'm not sure. I hate when people point me to a certain page in a thread, because I always have to do reduce by 2/3. Wang