testing is as testing does

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why was an update to the interface made? I mean, the interface was the one thing that made this site truly unique. Now it looks like a dime a dozen forum. I mean changing some things would be cool, but you changed things that were cool, but are now generic.

Why was an update to the interface made? I mean, the interface was the one thing that made this site truly unique. Now it looks like a dime a dozen forum. I mean changing some things would be cool, but you changed things that were cool, but are now generic.
This is my first thought as well. Just doesn't feel home-y anymore. It IS better software, so it'll be ok eventually, but it just doesn't look as warm.
This is my first thought as well. Just doesn't feel home-y anymore. It IS better software, so it'll be ok eventually, but it just doesn't look as warm.
I have to say that I agree with Suited, I'm sure the bells and whistles are killer, but there is something missing....

I have teneight and Koop ignored. That's a test.Testing swear filter:so the guy said don't buy a dodge, at least that one it was the foliage that had gotten to the young lad carnivalEDIT: It works.

I have to say that I agree with Suited, I'm sure the bells and whistles are killer, but there is something missing....
welcome to the coldness of a fresh invision install.it always looks like junk.
welcome to the coldness of a fresh invision install.it always looks like junk.
Then I look forward to the improvements :club:

Thanks dev, you've been very helpful.The current look, is basically the default invision power skin, (Minus all blue) and slightly modified given the time that was available.As we get going, never fear we'll provide more skins so you can select the look that best suits your tastes. I think having an "old forum skin" with the same color scheme as the past forum will help many feel a lot more comfortable.Also... I just won a free cookie under my coffee rim!

Thanks dev, you've been very helpful.The current look, is basically the default invision power skin, (Minus all blue) and slightly modified given the time that was available.As we get going, never fear we'll provide more skins so you can select the look that best suits your tastes. I think having an "old forum skin" with the same color scheme as the past forum will help many feel a lot more comfortable.Also... I just won a free cookie under my coffee rim!
Keep up the good work Gov, you are appreciated :club:

is there a way to do the "view your posts" option like on the old interface? I see the "view you last 10 posts" thing, but that doesn't seem to update when somebody reply's. Anything else?edit: I'll post this question somewhere else, too. This doesn't seem to be the right thread. oopsedit 2: nevermind the reposting, this is proper enough I guess. I just want to know if there's a way to see if someone responded to one of your posts easily.

Ok, I seen where this question was answered. so nevermind.I wish there was a better way to do it, but I guess that feature is just gone now. Oh well.