flamewars '05

You love them as much as I do, and I consider myself the king of them.So on this day, May 26th 2005, flame the fuck away.I am sure we can make it to five pages before it gets deleted or locked. I don't expect as much support (or hatred) as I got in the infamous 'FCP Players Suck' thread, but one can always hope.Here, I'll start.I am fucking sick of you seventeen year old prepubescent fucks talking about No Limit holdem being the "Cadillac of Poker" and acting like because you won a few pots you have an idea of what the hell is going on.You don't.Also I am sick of people who can't keep their dick in their pants everytime a girl posts on the forum.Get some sunlight and get laid.Most of all I am sick of all the dumbasses that post here every day of their goddamn miserable lives.Note: Replying with "YOU POST HERE EVERYDAY ABSOLUTE YOU MUST BE A LOOZER" is not an appropriate response. If you do this, you are a fuckstain.Enjoy all. Take your shots.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You love them as much as I do, and I consider myself the king of them.So on this day, May 26th 2005, flame the fuck away.I am sure we can make it to five pages before it gets deleted or locked. I don't expect as much support (or hatred) as I got in the infamous 'FCP Players Suck' thread, but one can always hope.Here, I'll start.I am fucking sick of you seventeen year old prepubescent fucks talking about No Limit holdem being the "Cadillac of Poker" and acting like because you won a few pots you have an idea of what the hell is going on.You don't.Also I am sick of people who can't keep their dick in their pants everytime a girl posts on the forum.Get some sunlight and get laid.Most of all I am sick of all the dumbasses that post here every day of their goddamn miserable lives.Note: Replying with "YOU POST HERE EVERYDAY ABSOLUTE YOU MUST BE A LOOZER" is not an appropriate response. If you do this, you are a fuckstain.Enjoy all. Take your shots.
good post

Absolute, only a complete and total censored retard would come up with the idea for this thread. You are a complete moron, and every word you say makes everyone who hears it just that much dumber. You are a loser because you post everyday and should be banned for starting this thread.

oh i forgot to say most of the girls that post here are ugly.probably the guys too.
I hope that you are including KDawg in the ugly category. I bet his parents put him out with a steak attached to his neck for the dog to play with
Absolute, only a complete and total censored retard would come up with the idea for this thread. You are a complete moron, and every word you say makes everyone who hears it just that much dumber. You are a loser because you post everyday and should be banned for starting this thread.
i give you a 4 out of 10

Despite Absolute's questionable personal hygene and disheveled appearance, he doesn't steal nearly as often as you'd think. I suspect he's on drugs. Yeah, I don't have much. I have no actual beef. Just wanted to help make it to 5 pages :-)

Why the hell did I get beeped out for censored and he didnt?
Because, you are a fucking Newb.And, Absolute, you are so ugly, even the ugly girls on the forum wouldn't fuck you. Go suck a cock.How did I do with the flaming????
censored off
no, you censored off and take it up the ass from your lover boy, KDawg
have you ever thought about bonging drano for a living? could try it and see how it works out for a profession? thanks a bunch
censored off
no, you censored off and take it up the ass from your lover boy, KDawg
have you ever thought about bonging drano for a living? could try it and see how it works out for a profession? thanks a bunch
why would I bong drano. You aren't as smart as you think you are, keep trying, maybe your mom will find you funny someday
Because, you are a fucking Newb.And, Absolute, you are so ugly, even the ugly girls on the forum wouldn't fuck you. Go suck a cock.How did I do with the flaming????
wow, not badbut i have a large enough penis to compensate for any looksyou forgot that part
wow, not badbut i have a large enough penis to compensate for any looksyou forgot that part
attachments don't count. you're probably 3 inches without the prostetic

I wouldn't fuck any of you morons, even if I had a pocket pussy on a ten foot poll and a Hazmat suit

Master K,You probably go all in with 7-2 offsuit preflop, draw out on someone and then say, "well, that's poker. Any two cards can win."