Strategy's Business Thread

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first topic: cover letters?
was actually talking to someone in my blog's comments about the traditional application process today. back when he was on the job market, he made a fake job posting in craigslist to figure out how many others were responding to job listings, improve his approach, etc. he received 4000 responses...dick move, but interesting nonetheless.
Ahem. This thread is only for serious business, not funny business or giving him the business.
Ok, I will throw him a bone.Strat, talked to my uncle yesterday. He is talking you up to an investment firm known as Cantor Fitzgerald. I will keep you informed here so interested people can track your progress.
Ok, I will throw him a bone.Strat, talked to my uncle yesterday. He is talking you up to an investment firm known as Cantor Fitzgerald. I will keep you informed here so interested people can track your progress.
I appreciate it.Cantor Fitzgerald... the 9/11 firm. yeesh.
I appreciate it.Cantor Fitzgerald... the 9/11 firm. yeesh.
<inappropriate joke about them needing people>it's a good company though, I know someone who is fairly high up in their international group (whatever the hell that is). I will do my best.
<inappropriate joke about them needing people>
hey, on the plus side, there'd be a lot less people with more seniority than you.
you guys are total assholes
Cane, You need a paralegal? Or someone to get you coffee? Foot rub? Box score reports?
r44vD.pngbit of a haircut, especially considering cost of living
Cane, You need a paralegal? Or someone to get you coffee? Foot rub? Box score reports?
Heh. And deprive you of dealing with the scum of Detroit?Sorry, I am not nearly senior enough to get my own paralegal yet.

god damn this thread is serious.I think it could probably use some optimizing though. or maybe even some synergy.

I ask you to strategize and understand one key thing: What we are being asked to do -- execute cautiously on our emerging organization -- has not changed.

you've seen the entire internet, haven't you?
The organizational changes we are making will help us expedite a culture of successful customer focus.
god damn this thread is serious.I think it could probably use some optimizing though. or maybe even some synergy.
sonofabitch... you're back.
we're going to collaborate across methodologys; most importantly, we're going have an exceptional time winning with clients and generating exceptional financial performance.
I saw the post had today's date, but then i saw shake, and I feel like I stepped back in time. Plus, I thought shake wasn't allowed to give advice on anything other than banging chicks with kids and booze.welcome back.
banging chicks with kids and booze.
and just so nobody is kept in suspense, some things do not change.

So... any advice about business? Should I buy thing A, turn it into thing B, and sell thing B for more than I paid for thing A? Does that still work?