why do all the female avatars look like crack hoes?

Maybe it's just me, but they look like really run down white trash. The one at the top right looks like she's a couple months pregnant, either that or a beer belly. Atleast DN looks great =)

Maybe it's just me, but they look like really run down white trash. The one at the top right looks like she's a couple months pregnant, either that or a beer belly. Atleast DN looks great =)
what are you talking?the avatars for the FCP poker room?TTIWWP
Well put it in perspective...Honestly who wouldn't wanna beat down a crack hoe and take her money?eh...exactly we all do. Its just one more thing the internet has to offer the world now. :-)
FCP should have done something unique with the avatars, all the other skin sites have the same thing.
What do you mean by this? They are custom avatars for FCP.
give her the money shot mario, MONEY SHOT!they should have gotten icons of all the pros (obviosly not the ones that endorse other sites), i think thatd be coo
Well... there is Daniel in the middle and it is his site? You'll notice the "Cheap Thieves" hockey player on the bottom right... which is Daniel's Fantasy Hockey Team. You'll notice a few FCP shirts and everyone's in sports gear in a locker room.Also, go here to check the bio's of each avatar:http://fullcontactpoker.com/coming-soon.php

I have to admit, that with the exception of DN's character and maybe the Cheap Thieves hockey player, all of the new avatars do look pretty cheesy and "white trash." Maybe the guys in tuxedos and smoking cigars aren't "full contact" enough, but at least they don't look quite as cartoonish.

I get the feeling that most of them smell bad ... and the locker room does, too.The woman in the volley ball outfit has her legs apart. The guy between her and the Cheap Thieves guy is barefoot. I'll bet there is some really bad stink coming from that end of the table.They creep me out.llou