daniel negreanu canadian college poker tourney "live

GuysWe officially launched a few minutes ago. The first qualifyer is going to be the week of January 21st.. I"m just waiting for confirmation from the FCP team from a software stand point.www.lifeofsports.com/ccpcThe final table particpants will most likely be flown to Toronto for a Poker/Party weekend. You can win your entire years tuition and also play Daniel Head's up for an additional bursary.This is being produced by a division of Bell Canada for broadcast on a National TV network in Canada.For signing up you get a Year subscription to Urban Male Magazine which is Canada's Maxim mag.There is a limit of 2000 particpants for each qualifyers so sign up early to ensure your getting a spot in this event.Any questions let me knowChrischris@lifeofsports.com

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do the Canadian's get to do all the cool stuff?
because canada is such a censored place to live they need stuff like this to keep them going
you're right! i just hope the snow isn't so bad cause I don't have a full pack of dogs to pull my sled from the igloo to the tournament teepee.
Why do the Canadian's get to do all the cool stuff?
because canada is such a censored place to live they need stuff like this to keep them going
spoken like a true texan
Funny story about a friend of mine from texas. He convinced my younger brothers that they ride camals to work. But on the way home, they ride tornadoes.

i just registered but already had an account on fullcontactpoker.com. i made a different screenname and password, but used the same email address..I haven't gotten a welcome email yet and i'm wondering how do i register for this tourney

kiwiThis is played on the FCP.net site so you will need an account there. It gives you the congrats for signing up after you register and we thought that would be sufficient for letting you know that your registered.any questions let me knowChris

canada has colleges?
:twisted: Yes, we have a university system that does not qualify students who drop out of high school but are accepted on a full scholarship to American colleges because of their badminton abilities.

MarioI don't understand why you expect an email. The email will go out with the schedule once it's confirmed with the FCP team.It gives you a congrats for signing up after you entered all of your data. Why is there a need to send a Thank You email as well? Serious i'm curious here because maybe we should be sending an email. I thought with the Congrats and Thanks for signing up we would be ok. I checked the database and your registered so things are cool.Year one is for only CDN University. We are exploring an entire college contest for year two.

Announcements