Feltstars Not Paying Pro's And Others

Hang on to your hats people, more trouble ahead.got this on excellent sources. FeltStars had not paid there Pro's for months, as well my friend did not receive her commission for there banner on her site. She gets a set amount each month for each player that joined via the banner on her site. They have not paid her the last 2 months. Also the WSOP league I played on FeltStars was cancelled 4 weeks after starting, they said the money would be returned for all games paid but it was not. Not sure if something is going on but my resources via the poker mag are pretty good.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont believe the first part to be completely accurate, and perhaps your friend just didn't have anyone join the last 2 months? possible. theres only like 11k people on merge at any given time, and i doubt they all go to your friend's site. if youre talking about the 3% affiliate rakeback bit, its possible they stopped playing.then again i never think you have your facts straight about anything ever

oh, also, i dont believe there's a such thing as a "merge" pro, they're the pros of the different skins (RPM, Lock, Carbon, etc) so it would be up to the skins to pay the pros. i highly doubt all the skins are failing to pay their pros.solid clown thread tho

i dont believe the first part to be completely accurate, and perhaps your friend just didn't have anyone join the last 2 months? possible. theres only like 11k people on merge at any given time, and i doubt they all go to your friend's site. if youre talking about the 3% affiliate rakeback bit, its possible they stopped playing.then again i never think you have your facts straight about anything ever
what ever Justin, I know they owe me for the league that was cancelled and I was not paid. My girlfriend owns a top poker mag and she has not been paid as well as several other girls so my info is dead on. I am also friends with one of there pro's who just confirmed she was not paid in months.she was a Pro on Felt StarsCall it a clown thread all you want, but it's a warning to others. I hate to see people get ripped off. and fine, leave your money on there so when they go down I can say I told you so
what ever Justin, I know they owe me for the league that was cancelled and I was not paid. My girlfriend owns a top poker mag and she has not been paid as well as several other girls so my info is dead on. I am also friends with one of there pro's who just confirmed she was not paid in months.
"top poker mag", riiight, just like "imFROMtheSKY" was a top SNG grinder, right? stop embellishing.BTW I JUST LOOKED IT UP THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MERGE PRO, THEY'RE PROS OF THE SKINS, SO THE SKIN IS NOT PAYING HERFACTUAL ACCURACY ROSE, you always fail at it.

lol rose, so all of the problems are on feltstars and not merge. feltstars hasnt paid you, feltstars hasnt paid her. so, obv, the problem is with the feltstars skin, not with the merge network. get your ****ing facts together.EDIT FOR REST OF FORUM: Nothing to see here, Rose just talking out of her ass as usual.

lol rose, so all of the problems are on feltstars and not merge. feltstars hasnt paid you, feltstars hasnt paid her. so, obv, the problem is with the feltstars skin, not with the merge network. get your ****ing facts together.EDIT FOR REST OF FORUM: Nothing to see here, Rose just talking out of her ass as usual.
Feltstars is a skin and part of the Merge networkf u c k off Lurbz
Feltstars is a skin and part of the Merge networkf u c k off Lurbz
how are you this dumbthe skins run their operations, one skin going down (esp feltstars, lol) does not bring down mergeit just mean that skin goes down and the players go to carbon/rpm/etc.in closing, its appalling how stupid you are.

youre implying a tornado coming in toronto due to a windy day in winnipeg.@JLL: stop, im trying to save all the people who don't know how merge works from getting all panicked and flustered because they dont know better than to not believe rose itt, not trolling, really. i have to make this blatant of how absurdly unfounded these fears are

Go troll some where else Lurbz

Go troll some where else Lurbz
go post ignorant idiotic chicken little fears elsewhere (ironic that sky fell on PS/FTP and i use this but it fits)i didn't realize clarifying your incorrect facts to present the actual details of the situation was "trolling"i dont think that word means what you think it meanssup dna, nice to see your troll shoes on

let me know when you grow up Justinyou are a jackass if not more

let me know when you grow up Justinyou are a jackass if not more
lemme know when you can process facts to come to a logical conclusion instead of trying to fit them to your pre-drawn conclusion.you are an idiot if not more

you know something Lurbz I am far from perfect, and I may be dumb however there is a big difference when it comes to knocking a warning down. FeltStars has not paid a few people, hence this warning. People want to ignore it , it's there choosing. I know 3 other people not counting myself who got burnt by FeltStars so if I am wrong for warning others then so be it.and I rather be a idiot than a jackass smartass punk like you

Lurbz isn't trolling rose, there is a big difference between merge and merge skins.Merge doesn't have any pros / sponsored players. It sounds like this is a skin specific issue, and each skin is separate from the next. Just because one skin is having a problem doesn't mean the others are.

you know something Lurbz I am far from perfect, and I may be dumb however there is a big difference when it comes to knocking a warning down. FeltStars has not paid a few people, hence this warning. People want to ignore it , it's there choosing. I know 3 other people not counting myself who got burnt by FeltStars so if I am wrong for warning others then so be it.and I rather be a idiot than a jackass smartass punk like you
I think his entire point is if you are going to make accusations like this and all your 'evidence' is specifically with the FeltStars skin then you should be calling out Feltstars specifically, not the entire Merge Network which continues to have legitimate skins that are making good on all the agreements they have in place.
Lurbz isn't trolling rose, there is a big difference between merge and merge skins.Merge doesn't have any pros / sponsored players. It sounds like this is a skin specific issue, and each skin is separate from the next. Just because one skin is having a problem doesn't mean the others are.
oh sure, now you show up after I take the time to write a legitimate response.

at least Seth and Alan have a different way on clearing my understanding on how the systems work on not like you for shooting me down all the ****ing time. I appreciate how they put things across , there are ways of correcting people or clearing things up without being an *******