Fcp Homegames Group For Play Money

I've created a Homegames Group so that FCPers can still play together for play money at Poker Stars.I've put a recurring tournament up for 9 PM ET every night and I've also put up NL Holdem and 8-Game Play Money TablesIf you want to join please post your Poker Stars name in this thread as I'll only be adding FCPers who do that. Everybody is welcome to join whether they live in the US or outside. This will be a play money only group.Once Stars has approved the name it will be FCPBob'sClubClub ID number: 414926Invitation Code: fcpfcpfcpRemember to post your Poker Stars name in this thread after you have joined so that I can approve you.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Future neg-o games this way??
We'll see what happens.We can't offer any prizes to Americans not even hats according to the agreement that Stars and the DOJ have signed.
We'll see what happens.We can't offer any prizes to Americans not even hats according to the agreement that Stars and the DOJ have signed.
but you could ship it to a canadian (rose) and she could send me ALL THE HATS BABY
Cool idea Bob..
That's ridiculous.

Americans aren't allowed to play in freerolls that have any sort of prize and I'm going to use the most restrictive view of the below.http://www.justice.gov/usao/nys/pressrelea...greementspr.pdfUnder the terms of the agreements with PokerStars andFull Tilt Poker, the companies agreed that they would not allowfor, facilitate, or provide the ability for players located inthe United States to engage in playing online poker for "realmoney" or any other thing of value.

Americans aren't allowed to play in freerolls that have any sort of prize and I'm going to use the most restrictive view of the below.http://www.justice.gov/usao/nys/pressrelea...greementspr.pdfUnder the terms of the agreements with PokerStars andFull Tilt Poker, the companies agreed that they would not allowfor, facilitate, or provide the ability for players located inthe United States to engage in playing online poker for "realmoney" or any other thing of value.
What about sending out for the last two quarters? I'm assuming they'll allow that?
What about sending out for the last two quarters? I'm assuming they'll allow that?
We'll be sending prizes out for any tournaments Americans have already played in.
but you could ship it to a canadian (rose) and she could send me ALL THE HATS BABY
lolwaiting for approvalwhat about the other FCP group that wsox made for FCP?
I don't have your request yet
I posted my name prematurely and at work. I'll put in a request later today if I'm not too busy not playing poker.