Who Else Is Ready For Some More Fcphu?

Come on you FCPHU junkies. Show yourselves!Looking forward to next season, where the Thieves will crush all takers.Happy Holidays. :club:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cfinnn is in the league? :club:
Hahahaha. Big talk for a guy who lost how many matches is it? I lost count. :D
Hahahaha. Big talk for a guy who lost how many matches is it? I lost count. :club:
where i come from, 3-4 > 0-1. :PJ/K :)i seriously sucked last year...but with no 10AM games, and 2k starting stacks...watch out!
i seriously sucked last year...but with no 10AM games, and 2k starting stacks...watch out!
Oh, I'll be watching. :club:

I was just telling a friend about the heads up league yesterday (and the bad beat inthe final week of the season that cost KITH the best overall record). When is spring training?

I've been practising.... wanna see?? "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo Nutzbuster!!" Sweet.... mid season form already...... :club:
hey, i played 4 matches for us. where is my cheer?

i've been practicing by playing lots of HU LO8 sessions, so i feel prepared to dodge more 30%ers this year.you guys can save some time and effort and just ship the trophy to us right now. :club:

I had some very rough luck in my matches, but in the FCP Superstars quarter finals and finals I took my best of 3 and best of 5 heads up matches to win it...so I feel confident about my game again :club:

I had some very rough luck in my matches, but in the FCP Superstars quarter finals and finals I took my best of 3 and best of 5 heads up matches to win it...so I feel confident about my game again :club:
In the (cough)low(cough) division...btw... if anyone would be interested in a "spring training" tournament, I would organize one if it got enough interest, especially since heads up is about the only thing easily organizable as far as leagues go at FCP at the moment.
In the (cough)low(cough) division...btw... if anyone would be interested in a "spring training" tournament, I would organize one if it got enough interest, especially since heads up is about the only thing easily organizable as far as leagues go at FCP at the moment.
Oh my god you are so bitter. You are just mad you got your ass kicked in the *cough*low*cough* division
I will not risk forfeiting my FCPHUL franchise by playing in an alternate league at any capacity.I will, however, be willing to play exibition matches at PStars.

I am taking a much needed break at the moment, but I broke down when I got bored at work today.I won 3 out of 4 SNG's. First one went out 2nd with Aces, but on the others once I got HU it wasn't even close, so apparently that part of my game is still lethal.Still need to chill out poker wise for the rest of this month, but today did nothing but bolster the prospect of some serious upcoming carnage.G L all. :club:

Announcements