• RAZZ
    • HOSE
    • HORSE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys do have a point...........I haven't ever set up a poll on here but maybe there is a way to show who votes for what. Last nights poll had a brazillion votes for PLO but I don't think all those people showed up. I know I played and I sure didn't vote for PLO.......LOLIf the poll ends up showing PLO and those voters don't show up, then we go to the next highest game..........????

Yeah, someone obviously has more joke accounts than I do.. LIFE TILT!On a more serious note, I'm 1 for 1 cashing in PLO in my poker career B)

You guys do have a point...........I haven't ever set up a poll on here but maybe there is a way to show who votes for what. Last nights poll had a brazillion votes for PLO but I don't think all those people showed up. I know I played and I sure didn't vote for PLO.......LOLIf the poll ends up showing PLO and those voters don't show up, then we go to the next highest game..........????
how do we know who voted what?and how do we know that the people the voted for the 2nd highest will show upits a nice idea and thought, but its impossibleedit; the only way something like that could work, is if everyone said in advance that they were gonna play, and PM their votes to psu
edit; the only way something like that could work, is if everyone said in advance that they were gonna play, and PM their votes to psu
I say we all just PM PSU our votes anyways. It's good to feel loved!

im gonna have to get in one of these eventuallyim always ready to go to sleep by 12, how long do they usually last?