Upc Cash Poker Vanessa Cheating?

Don't know if anyone else saw this.Just watched the UPC Cash poker, lame show, trying to do what HSP does without the deep stacks.Anyway Vanesso Russo is playing, loses to a 3 outer and throws a little fit, then calls a raise preflop with 96 off. steamy.She hits top pair, and gets all her money in about $8K, then turns over her monster vs AA. She catches a 6 on turn, board pairs on river she loses. She takes this loss alot better, but as she stretches her hands above her head, she clearly has some $25 chips palmed. She puts her hand down into her purse, pulls her purse up and walks. Now the red chips were the toke chips, and the green $25 were in play since blinds were $75/$150. So her pulling a few $25 chips off after going all in for $8K is pretty sad. I hope I'm wrong as the camera allows for othe explanations, but she just comes across as a high maintance broad that would palm $75 for her latte and a pack of smokes.They should never let women play.You tube may have this, but I have too slow a connection to want to bother looking.

Tried to find it on youtube but, wasn't there. I dont know which concerns me more.....her pocketing $75 dollars or you not having a fast connection being so rich and all. :club:

Tried to find it on youtube but, wasn't there. I dont know which concerns me more.....her pocketing $75 dollars or you not having a fast connection being so rich and all. :club:
I know.... I'm sad.But in my defense the buildings I own are in an area without cable or DSL. So it's either Sat or T-1 and I'm cheap.
I know.... I'm sad.But in my defense the buildings I own are in an area without cable or DSL. So it's either Sat or T-1 and I'm cheap.
I would live in a 500sqft apt with high speed, than in a mansion without it. And I don't even really think I'm kidding either.Mark
I would live in a 500sqft apt with high speed, than in a mansion without it. And I don't even really think I'm kidding either.Mark
I can beat that........I would rather live in my grandma's basement with 250sqft and high speed internet than a mansion on dialup
Don't know if anyone else saw this.Just watched the UPC Cash poker, lame show, trying to do what HSP does without the deep stacks.Anyway Vanesso Russo is playing, loses to a 3 outer and throws a little fit, then calls a raise preflop with 96 off. steamy.She hits top pair, and gets all her money in about $8K, then turns over her monster vs AA. She catches a 6 on turn, board pairs on river she loses. She takes this loss alot better, but as she stretches her hands above her head, she clearly has some $25 chips palmed. She puts her hand down into her purse, pulls her purse up and walks. Now the red chips were the toke chips, and the green $25 were in play since blinds were $75/$150. So her pulling a few $25 chips off after going all in for $8K is pretty sad. I hope I'm wrong as the camera allows for othe explanations, but she just comes across as a high maintance broad that would palm $75 for her latte and a pack of smokes.They should never let women play.You tube may have this, but I have too slow a connection to want to bother looking.
What does that have to do with anything? SW I assume.

"They should never let women play."No kidding...poker is like golf.To cheap for T-1 but 20.00 cigar is moeny well spent!!

"They should never let women play."No kidding...poker is like golf.To cheap for T-1 but 20.00 cigar is moeny well spent!!
Of course Im kidding about women, I like women.And I only rarely smoke $20 sticks, my main cigar is only $8. Just wish I didn't average 2 a day.
Mark:I don't think you are kidding. Really.
Until the Feds take more of my money and ban online..I agree.

Using my vast skills with google I have narrowed it down to the January 11th game episode 6.But I still can't find a link to make my case.

So no one else saw this episode where Vanessa may have cheated?Link to the episode on the UPC site
I just watched this on my DVR and looked over the part you are talking about. She does clearly have 3 or 4 green chips in her hand as she stretches back, but then the camera cuts to a close up of her face as she moves her hands down. It shows her face for about 2 seconds and then it shows her reaching into her purse. I think it is possible during that time she tossed the green chips onto the table. Either way, it is suspicious (and that 96 was a terrible play on her part) but I don't think by any means conclusive that she put the chips in her purse. All we see is her hand in her purse a couple seconds after the chips were in her hand, so who knows?
I can beat that........I would rather live in my grandma's basement with 250sqft and high speed internet than a mansion on dialup
do you guys know how lame that is?
I just watched this on my DVR and looked over the part you are talking about. She does clearly have 3 or 4 green chips in her hand as she stretches back, but then the camera cuts to a close up of her face as she moves her hands down. It shows her face for about 2 seconds and then it shows her reaching into her purse. I think it is possible during that time she tossed the green chips onto the table. Either way, it is suspicious (and that 96 was a terrible play on her part) but I don't think by any means conclusive that she put the chips in her purse. All we see is her hand in her purse a couple seconds after the chips were in her hand, so who knows?
It does leave enough gap to allow for her returning the chips, but it was still odd to be all in, push in your chips then palm 3-4 of them and take them off the table in the old innocent stretching routine that men have been using to get an arm around a pretty lady for decades.The over all impression I got was put your wallet in your shoe if she spends the night.
I don't see the hand in question on the episode that was aired over the weekend. Who was the other player in the hand with her?
The old fat guy that was hitting everything that moved. Jim I think. She was only in two real hands, the one where her AQ got beat by A10 and she whined about how he could value bet that hand. Then next hand she goes busto with her unsuited 96 vs AA all in on flop of 9 high.

I saw the episode at 3:00 am this morning. When Vanessa called all in, she pushed her black chips in, and she kept her green $25 chips and red $5 tip chips in her hand and she shuffled the chips in her hand while the turn card and river card were dealt. After she lost the hand, she made no effort to separate the green chips from the red chips, she leaned back with both hands clenched over her head (red & green chips still in her right hand), and she then leaned down and she reached into her purse and she left the table.Unless there was an understanding at the table, or between Bob and her, that chip amounts less than $100 would not be in play, it appears that Vanessa took $75 that should have been in the pot.