• Please log in to reply
264088 replies to this topic

#264081 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,153 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 06:30 AM

uh oh, the boss will be in from st louis next week and set a one on one lunch with me. this isn't my daily manager, this is the market executive, the actual boss. probably has something to do with one of the other officers who does what i do taking a different position. we best be talking raise and promotion.

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#264082 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,153 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:03 AM

working from home is so great. i can't believe i was hesitant to do this for so many years.

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#264083 hank213

hank213

inventor of the tactical turtleneck..the tactilneck

• Members
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:13 PM

I took a mental health day so of course I get an email string fwd from the manager of another department wanting to speak to me about the snarky tone one of my directs used in telling the accountants that tech support's role isn't to do their reconciliation for them. Monday should be fun.
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

#264084 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,153 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:18 PM

View Posthank213, on 15 June 2018 - 12:13 PM, said:

I took a mental health day so of course I get an email string fwd from the manager of another department wanting to speak to me about the snarky tone one of my directs used in telling the accountants that tech support's role isn't to do their reconciliation for them. Monday should be fun.

it's always surprising how people are more upset at the person pointing out how they shouldn't do some moron's job for him than at the moron for being a moron.

#264085 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:54 PM

I canít get a lunch with anyone in less than two weeks. Itíll be a while before I get a chance to say much about this dumb policy.
QUOTE (Spademan @ Thursday, April 5th, 2012, 2:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only way to speak "loudly" on the internet is to TYPE IN CAPS. AND I RARELY TYPE IN CAPS.

#264086 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,153 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:34 PM

type up a manifesto and distribute it jerry macguire style.

#264087 Napa Lite

Napa Lite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,920 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 08:58 PM

Yeah, nail 95 theses to his door.

#264088 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,698 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 08:03 AM

Happy pre Fatherís Day to any fathers. Yore penis is magical.

I got my dad a cardinals hat, that he picked out, and some caramel pop corn from Topsys. Heíll be more excited about the popcorn.

#264089 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,698 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:51 AM

Happy Fatherís Day Brvy. Hope you actually see your kids today.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users