Pro's Vs Joe's

This show is great. We have all imagined going one on one with a pro or if they are really that good.Bill Romanowski lit up a few guys on the last episode who were trying to run the football past him in full pads, but the funniest that watching them try to hit a pitch off of Jennie Finch (Olympic Softball Player).

This show is great. We have all imagined going one on one with a pro or if they are really that good.Bill Romanowski lit up a few guys on the last episode who were trying to run the football past him in full pads, but the funniest that watching them try to hit a pitch off of Jennie Finch (Olympic Softball Player).
Professional baseball players have a hard time hitting off Jennie Finch. Richie Sexson is the only MLB player I have seen do it.

Two things that have disappointed me in the last few weeks...1) Pro's Vs Joe's - I watched it the other day and it wasn't CLOSE to as good as I thought.2) Jennie Finch's SI spread - Expected better.

I thought they made the challenges too hard for the Joe's, personally. Stop Kevin Greene from sacking the QB? Right, good luck. Beat Alexi Lalas to a header? Right, the guy's only 6'3" and has been playing professional soccer for 15 years, you'll get over his head no problem. It's a good concept, but the field needs to be leveled a little. Of course, that would defeat the point of the show.

I like the fact that the challenges are hard. To me the whole point is for the average guy to see if he can hang with a pro. They actually do give the Joe's an advantage in many cases (shooting baskets against Rodman instead of trying to get a rebound from him). I like it.