Best Sport-specific Show On Espn

OK, this came up in the PTI vs. ATH thread, so I figured I'd make a special post for it.The options I can think of are:Baseball TonightCollege Gameday (Football or basketball)NFL PrimetimeNFL LiveThe Old National Hockey Night (Wins award for best theme song hands down.)NBA Shootaround

if nhl tonight was still on....man. john buccigross, barry melrose. a great tandem. what braddigan was to dispatch, john buccigross was to nhl tonightanother good one is nba coast to coast. u get to see parts of games all around the country without having to get league pass.

if nhl tonight was still on....man. john buccigross, barry melrose. a great tandem. what braddigan was to dispatch, john buccigross was to nhl tonightanother good one is nba coast to coast. u get to see parts of games all around the country without having to get league pass.
I hate it because they always seem to change games at the wrong time. I was watching one day they showed the end of a Spurs (dont remember the other team) game right up until the other team had the ball with 35 seconds to go down 1... then they didnt show anymore of it. What a joke.
The Old National Hockey Night (Wins award for best theme song hands down.)
In my mind, it's a severely close race between that and the old NBA on NBC theme, but NHN probably wins.Personally, I always liked watching NHL2Night. Then OLN happened.
I hate it because they always seem to change games at the wrong time. I was watching one day they showed the end of a Spurs (dont remember the other team) game right up until the other team had the ball with 35 seconds to go down 1... then they didnt show anymore of it. What a joke.
haha didnt see that. they probably have it set up where they alot a certain amount of time to watch a game and when time's up they move no matter what. most of time im using tv as background so i dont really notice.to reiterate other people. baseball tonight is the best current show. it was 2nd to nhl2night back in the day. but it's a great show, very imformative, good analysts, flows very well.

Baseball Tonight is my favorite. NFL Primetime would be great except for the Chris Berman factor (just shut up with your stupid nicknames). College Gameday for football is also a good show.

OK, this came up in the PTI vs. ATH thread, so I figured I'd make a special post for it.The options I can think of are:Baseball TonightCollege Gameday (Football or basketball)NFL PrimetimeNFL LiveThe Old National Hockey Night (Wins award for best theme song hands down.)NBA Shootaround
I gotta go with Baseball Tonight as well.If we're talking ANY sports theme, I have to say that NBA on NBC had the best theme song of all time, but I don't know if that counts.
I gotta go with Baseball Tonight as well.If we're talking ANY sports theme, I have to say that NBA on NBC had the best theme song of all time, but I don't know if that counts.
Baseball Tonight is my favorite.Bonus: Who was the musician that wrote the NBA on NBC theme song?
Baseball Tonight is my favorite.Bonus: Who was the musician that wrote the NBA on NBC theme song?
Baseball Tonight as wellBonus Answer: John Tesh
Baseball Tonight is my favorite. NFL Primetime would be great except for the Chris Berman factor (just shut up with your stupid nicknames). College Gameday for football is also a good show.
my sentiments exactly.