survivor19blogpreviewse.jpgSURVIVOR DRAFT DATEWednesday, February 10th @ 8PM EDThttp://www.holonet.org/Nickname: Your_FCP_NameChannel: fcpThe season premiere is the day after, February 11th. The Negreanu Open starts at 9PM on draft night, perhaps we could also have a night of poker after the draft?If you do not plan to make it, you know the rules. Rank the players and PM me your rankings, when it comes your turn you'll get the highest available player on your list. NEW RULE: If you do show up to the draft OR do not send me your rankings list you will automatically get dropped to the bottom of the draft order getting whoever is leftover at the end. In the past you would get the lowest ranked player from my list but it's more fair to others who show up to get more options.I'll get Bob to generate the random draft order for us and post it here so it's fair for everyone. To see who is playing visit the CBS website here: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/ There is a survivor special on tomorrow night (thur) with a reminder of all of the players and the moves they made in their seasons.DRAFT RESULTS (Bob Randomized)1.canuckickstan PICKS Russell2.untilted PICKS James3.Figger PICKS Colby4.SAM_Hard8 PICKS Rupert5.gobears PICKS Amanda6.brvheart PICKS Sandra7.Gallo PICKS Tyson8.sinc PICKS danielle9.troyomac PICKS Boston Rob10.Mercury69 PICKS Stephenie11.Ottawa Biatch/Serge PICKS JT12.Governator PICKS Cirie13.looshle PICKS coach14.vatche PICKS Jerri15.hblask PICKS Tom16.dna4ever PICKS Courtney17.GWCGWC PICKS Sugar18.Tehtoe PICKS Parvati19.king_tanner PICKS Randy20.Naked_Cowboy PICKS CandicePokerstars $20 to: Gov-FCPPaidGovernatorNaked_CowboyuntiltedhblaskTehtoeFiggergobearstroyomacGalloGWCGWCcanuckickstanking_tannersincvatchelooshleserge/ottawa_biatch
  • Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the random draft order I came up with.1.canuckickstan2.untilted3.Figger4.SAM_Hard85.gobears6.brvheart7.Gallo8.sinc9.troyomac10.Mercury6911.Ottawa Biatch/Serge12.Governator13.looshle14.vatche15.hblask16.dna4ever17.GWCGWC18.Tehtoe19.king_tanner20.Naked_Cowboy

My finishes in this fantasy pool:Season Gabon10th - Marcus / 18 playersSeason Tocantins11th - Sydney / 16 playersSeason Samoa12th - Erik / 20 playersI freakin' suck at this game.

19?!?!?!?!??! Argh. If I'm stuck with Jerry I want my $20 back!
2 or 3 probably won't show or submit, so you could very well move up a few places. If someone doesn't show, they now drop to the bottom of the draft list instead of getting my lowest ranked player. Every season 2 or 3 don't submit a list or show up.

A lot of preasure on first pick, I should auction it off !! I seem to go deep in these but only 1 cash :icon_frown:Just looking at the pics and Courtney won't last a week without a sandwich or something.

Did anyone watch the survivor special last night "Surviving Survivor" ?I thought it was excellent. I had no idea about Ethan battling cancer, he's got a great attitude. I also didn't know about Rupert and his organization, he's a good guy doing good things. I was a little sick of Russel and his ego, I think he's going to get chewed up this season with smart players even though they won't know his game.

Did anyone watch the survivor special last night "Surviving Survivor" ?I thought it was excellent. I had no idea about Ethan battling cancer, he's got a great attitude. I also didn't know about Rupert and his organization, he's a good guy doing good things. I was a little sick of Russel and his ego, I think he's going to get chewed up this season with smart players even though they won't know his game.
It was better than I thought it would be. Def pumped about this season.
I kind of have a different opinion since I already knew about the Ethan and Rupert stuff. I can only watch Richard Hatch and Russel talk about how awesome they are for so long. I've heard it before, don't need to hear it again. Basically for me it was a recap of stuff I have already seen so I didn't care for it.

So I've been thinking there is a good possibility that this could be the last season of Survivor. It's Season 20, A good number to end with after 10 years, it's an All-Star cast, Jeff Probst contract ends after this season, and they have been doing more advertising of this season than any other one in the past. I think if the ratings don't shoot through the roof they will end it after this season. Thoughts?

So I've been thinking there is a good possibility that this could be the last season of Survivor. It's Season 20, A good number to end with after 10 years, it's an All-Star cast, Jeff Probst contract ends after this season, and they have been doing more advertising of this season than any other one in the past. I think if the ratings don't shoot through the roof they will end it after this season. Thoughts?
No way, been #1 in it's time slot for 10 years straight, it is not going anywhere.I think Jeff Probst will continue too, but even if he doesn't I think the show goes on; although I think it sucks much much much more if he is not there.
No way, been #1 in it's time slot for 10 years straight, it is not going anywhere.I think Jeff Probst will continue too, but even if he doesn't I think the show goes on; although I think it sucks much much much more if he is not there.
If Probst doesn't resign I think the show would suffer big time. Nobody else can say "The tribe has spoken" and he does an awesome job of getting people to talk at tribal council.Also, CBS has yet to officially renew the show for Season 21.
If Probst doesn't resign I think the show would suffer big time. Nobody else can say "The tribe has spoken" and he does an awesome job of getting people to talk at tribal council.Also, CBS has yet to officially renew the show for Season 21.
I agree 100%, I just don't see it going anywhere. Although they have not officially announced a renewal they are already doing casting calls for 21/22 seasons.