40 members have voted

1. 1. The Candidates

• Theraflew (5150's)
    • looshle0 (Looshle Losers)
    • Lindros88 (Team Canada)
    • Nutzbuster (Kings in the Hole)
    • BillyBizzle (Demented Avengers)
    • GoStags920 (Bayside)

I am appointing myself deputy commissioner for the purpose of conducting this poll.Is that okay with you sleuth? Okay..thanks. No problem. I am glad you have this much confidence in me. Oh no, really..you are embarrassing me. Okay..thanks.The Candidates:Theraflew (5150's) 8-3 looshle0 (Looshle Losers) 8-1Lindros88 (Team Canada) 6-2Nutzbuster (Kings in the Hole) 6-2BillyBizzle (Demented Avengers) 4-0GoStags920 (Bayside) 7-4DISCLAIMER: NO LOBBYING IN THIS THREAD.Prize: Our undying respect for all eternity. (Maybe Danny steps up?)The vote will end on Friday at noon.

I am appointing myself deputy commissioner for the purpose of conducting this poll.Is that okay with you sleuth? Okay..thanks. No problem. I am glad you have this much confidence in me. Oh no, really..you are embarrassing me. Okay..thanks.The Candidates:Theraflew (5150's) 8-3 looshle0 (Looshle Losers) 8-1Lindros88 (Team Canada) 6-2Nutzbuster (Kings in the Hole) 6-2BillyBizzle (Demented Avengers) 4-0GoStags920 (Bayside) 7-4DISCLAIMER: NO LOBBYING IN THIS THREAD.Prize: Our undying respect for all eternity. (Maybe Danny steps up?)The vote will end on Friday at noon.
Technically...the Team Canada records are fleung22 (5-2), lindros88 (5-3)The stats section is incorrect but lindros88 is indeed the more solid player on my team.In terms of "team" I don't think anybody else sports a better 1-2 punch than Team Canada.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------EDIT:However, in terms of individual MVP status I see it like this:Theraflu - Great record and good player but if any of the nominees played that many games they could challenge the stats.Looshle - Most impressive record and certainly a talent but the 2 defaults hurt his chances in my books.Lindros99 - Pretty good record but the X-factor is that MVPs often make their teammates better and I can honestly say that knowing lindros88 has made me a better poker player. No bias here B) Nutz - Solid record, team playerBizzle - Perfect record on a large team. Always knows the rulebook and who knows how he'd do with 10 starts.Gostags - Uhhh...go stags! I honestly haven't followed Bayside enough to comment. MVPs generally come from the top teams.Honestly...I can't even make a decent vote right now. I love my teammate so I could vote there. I also think Looshle is a great talent but the defaults really bother me...he's limited his team. Now Nutz is the exact opposite...where would his team be without him? Then there's Theraflu who IS the team...definite consideration.Bizzle is probably out because of too few starts (I started 4-0 too) and Gostags has a decent record on a decent team from the Hearts Conference...not quite enough IMO.
Technically...the Team Canada records are fleung22 (5-2), lindros88 (5-3)The stats section is incorrect but lindros88 is indeed the better player on my team.
it is your call then on who is the candidate...Lindros okay?

I'm pretty pissed about Lost Leaders sick performance in the last 1/3 part of the season. How does a person lose that many HU matches in a row?Congrats to the playoff teams and my vote had to go to Looshle AINEC.well played all.

However, in terms of individual MVP status I see it like this:Theraflu - Great record and good player but if any of the nominees played that many games they could challenge the stats.Looshle - Most impressive record and certainly a talent but the 2 defaults hurt his chances in my books.Lindros99 - Pretty good record but the X-factor is that MVPs often make their teammates better and I can honestly say that knowing lindros88 has made me a better poker player. No bias here B) Nutz - Solid record, team playerBizzle - Perfect record on a large team. Always knows the rulebook and who knows how he'd do with 10 starts.Gostags - Uhhh...go stags! I honestly haven't followed Bayside enough to comment. MVPs generally come from the top teams.Honestly...I can't even make a decent vote right now. I love my teammate so I could vote there. I also think Looshle is a great talent but the defaults really bother me...he's limited his team. Now Nutz is the exact opposite...where would his team be without him? Then there's Theraflu who IS the team...definite consideration.Bizzle is probably out because of too few starts (I started 4-0 too) and Gostags has a decent record on a decent team from the Hearts Conference...not quite enough IMO.
OK, here's my disclaimer. I did not vote for myself and no offense to Nutz on this one.I was looking at the results page, and yes, it's true that Nutzbuster is 4-0; however, 2 of those wins were by default. Nonetheless, his win over KidPoker was fun to watch.

I sent PM's to the captains..except the obvious ones that are always in here...sleuth, Daniel,...you get the idea.BTW..(powers that be)...a nice little plaque, trophy, signed toilet tissue Signed by Daniel, whatever..would cost maybe $40...we are not talking a major monetary undertaking here.Step up for whichever donkey..err..Great Player wins this.

OK, here's my disclaimer. I did not vote for myself and no offense to Nutz on this one.I was looking at the results page, and yes, it's true that Nutzbuster is 4-0; however, 2 of those wins were by default. Nonetheless, his win over KidPoker was fun to watch.
Nutzbuster is 6-2. Defaults don't count for or against your personal record.
Nutzbuster is 6-2. Defaults don't count for or against your personal record.
OK, I see what you've done. My bad! :club:

guys, just so you know...as far as personal records go, Darrell dosent give any paticular player a win or a loss when there is a default.this was a tough decision for me...8-1 and and 5-0 are both insanely sick records.

Looshle, and its not even close.
yes it is. its close because game played record isnt everything.You came through for you team with flawless wins.Looshle has 2 defaults.I'm not a fan of the default., mostly because it gives their opponent the auto win, which also affects everyone else.i also didnt like the way our match was played.I said hello, goodluck... blah blah in the chat box and he never replied. didnt seem very sporting to me.p.s. i voted bizzle

I think that it's absurd that a losing record both precluded me both from the playoffs and this voting. What kind of society are we living in that we would be judged by our "wins" and "losses" and not by the quality of man?That said, I'm voting for Huskers.

Technically...the Team Canada records are fleung22 (5-2), lindros88 (5-3)The stats section is incorrect but lindros88 is indeed the more solid player on my team.In terms of "team" I don't think anybody else sports a better 1-2 punch than Team Canada.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------EDIT:However, in terms of individual MVP status I see it like this:Theraflu - Great record and good player but if any of the nominees played that many games they could challenge the stats.Looshle - Most impressive record and certainly a talent but the 2 defaults hurt his chances in my books.Lindros99 - Pretty good record but the X-factor is that MVPs often make their teammates better and I can honestly say that knowing lindros88 has made me a better poker player. No bias here B) Oh jeez, hand me a tissue...
yes it is. its close because game played record isnt everything.You came through for you team with flawless wins.Looshle has 2 defaults.I'm not a fan of the default., mostly because it gives their opponent the auto win, which also affects everyone else.i also didnt like the way our match was played.I said hello, goodluck... blah blah in the chat box and he never replied. didnt seem very sporting to me.p.s. i voted bizzle
I tend to agree with his thinking on the defaults. I know at least one of them he was scheduled to play, forgot and didn't make it. He apologized sincerely to the league and his teammate, but in my mind, that is still a loss. Still an impressive record though.