Cheap Thieves Looking To Fill Out Team

I plan on playing each week that I am available. All of the members on my team will be on a free roll for the prize money split. The only thing they'd be responsible for is paying the $10 weekly game fee if they happen to play that week. So far, I believe that I have the following and am looking for one (possibly two) more players:#1: KidPoker#2: jayboogie23#3: cfinn (not sure if she went to Team Arenas#4: looking Now, as you can see, if I don't play, jayboogie23 will play if he is available. If he doesn't play, then cfinn would play. As a fourth string player on the team you might not get a lot of opportunities to play, but you'll be on a free roll, and presumably, on a pretty strong team. If I don't find what I'm looking for in this thread I'll just go with some "other guys." I was thinking Phil Ivey, Erick Lindgren, Allen Cunningham and John Juanda.

1st to apply.Puts up hand!!Unfortunately, all the info I can provide to you is that I was the one who brought Marion Sauce to you at the Hard Rock party,and made sure she got home safe.If that ain't enough, I don't know what else would get me on the squad :-)Oh-and as far as poker goes, in my 3 FCPFC matches, I posted a first,a second, and a third in full table sng's...(and just won my finals HU match, though it did take a brutal suckout...lol)

If I don't find what I'm looking for in this thread I'll just go with some "other guys." I was thinking Phil Ivey, Erick Lindgren, Allen Cunningham and John Juanda.
I wouldn't do that if I were you...the embarrassment of losing with those guys on your team would be pretty big.Did I just talk smack to Daniel? Yes I did.I have decided. My team is winning this thing.
I plan on playing each week that I am available. All of the members on my team will be on a free roll for the prize money split. The only thing they'd be responsible for is paying the $10 weekly game fee if they happen to play that week. So far, I believe that I have the following and am looking for one (possibly two) more players:#1: KidPoker#2: jayboogie23#3: cfinn (not sure if she went to Team Arenas#4: looking Now, as you can see, if I don't play, jayboogie23 will play if he is available. If he doesn't play, then cfinn would play. As a fourth string player on the team you might not get a lot of opportunities to play, but you'll be on a free roll, and presumably, on a pretty strong team. If I don't find what I'm looking for in this thread I'll just go with some "other guys." I was thinking Phil Ivey, Erick Lindgren, Allen Cunningham and John Juanda.
Thanks DN for the offer, but Strategy's squad already picked me up.(Yes I realize this was a public offer, but when I read it I swear it said Vick12 after your strong showing in the FCPFC I really NEED you on Cheep Thieves!) :club:

I'd love to play for you. There isn't enough estrogen in your team. I've got the dough, just gotta transfer.edit: and I'm cool with playing or not.

I think you need some age and wisdom on your team so I would like to offer my services to the Cheap Thieves. Stop playing with these kids, call up an old man like me. Remember old age and treachery beats youth and skill every time.

count me in if you still need someone. I am more than happy to be the 4th player and would be willing to fill in if needed. Also, I would be willing to be a guinea pig for some practice rounds. I work from home so i am pretty much on the PC 24/7

Pretty Strong Team Daniel but not strong enough:Team Kings In The HoleOziumrulesTiger WoodsPhil MickelsonVijay SinghErnie ElsToo bad we are playing poker.
I wouldn't mind being a caddie in this group. Don't even have to tip me

Since my team didn't get in this would be a pretty good team to join!!! :)We tangled 2-3 times last night DN in the Open until I was severly short stacked and decided that your standard raise would get everyone to fold and hopefully my T9 would hold up. But it didn't hold to your AK and I was busted in 14th!!If you pick me I will tell you what I had on that hand you folded against me heads-up. You seemed very interested to know what I had!! :club:

I would love the chance to play on your team. I had to give up my team for lack of time to play every week. But this would be perfect.BTW who is this Phil Ivey you speak of ? :club: Anyways HU is my best game!Gimme a shot!

Ok DN here is the deal. I am not an avid poster but I am a dedicated reader of this forum. I swear I have read every thread. I took down 4rth in your booya challenge. I funded my move from reno nv to portland OR by winning $57 in a free roll and turning that into $1300 in one week playing heads up online. I also won a local elimination style heads up tourny a few months ago (I have the trophy and bracket sheet to prove it).I will gladly put up $50 of my own money to play you heads up online as an "audition" of such to prove my abilities.

i'll apply...if you haven't banned me by now :club:
DN did bust Pupsta out of the Neg-O last night with his aces full vs Pups fives full.I'm just sayin'.
I'd love to play for you. There isn't enough estrogen in your team. I've got the dough, just gotta transfer.edit: and I'm cool with playing or not.
PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PICK NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to apply as well...Look at it this way, you'll get a lot of free advertising on my radio station...........................Ok, I can't really do that, that's plugola and it would make me lose my job. But I CAN discuss how I'd be playing on a fantastic team on FCP.com....My little attempt at bribery...

Guest Guest

I had applied via PM a week ago when you first posted the need :club: Still looking...Protege Semi Finalist - Neg-O Top 20 - Hockey Survivor Winner. I am all about FCP!