Official Captains List For Fcp Heads Up League

The payment process will be very simple. By April 14th you must have $500 sitting in your CASHIER account at FCP. On that day the money will be taken from your account and held until season's end. Here is a list of 28 team captains:1.Daniel Negreanu/ Cheap Thieves2.Darrel Derosie3.gilbertology/ Team Arenas4.Vatche/ The Degenerates5.Oziumrules/ Kings in The Hole6.Royal Tour/ "Oh you call I call?"7.custom36/ Cheap Shot Artists8.dna4ever/ Beerains9.gary21212121/ Team Ramrod10.ricker/ The Hitman Squad11.mw2222/ Werthy Jerks12.mcpickl/ HC Dukes13.JBradburn6/ Bayside14.alf13/ Alf's Room15.Zimmer4141/ Zimmer16.HoosierAlum/ Hoosier's Heros17.RhinestoneCowboy/ Broccoli18.leftygolfer/ da Bears19.GWCGWC/ Lost Leader20.Naismith/ Unmentionables21.gobears/ Crunch Bunch22 chaosnhavoc/ 5150's23.Randy Reed/ Yangsters24.The Czar/ The Czars25.looshle/ Looshle's Losers26.copernicus/ Demented Avengers27.fleung22/ Team Canada28.checkymcfold/ checky and friends29.Balloon Guy/ Cigar Lovers30.XX44466XX/ CC Riders31.booyaga/ kielbasy posse32.WKTSWAY/ Viva La Jopke IMPORTANT: If you do NOT have your $500 in your cashier account by the 14th of April we will go to alternates on the 15th.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just transffered the 500$, and its waiting in my cashier account.
uhh...I'll try one more time. Is that $500 USD?When I tried to transfer cash it defaulted to Canadian funds for some reason.
uhh...I'll try one more time. Is that $500 USD?When I tried to transfer cash it defaulted to Canadian funds for some reason.
yes, its usd...maybe its brcause ur in canada and its not allowed...just keep the 500usd in canadian funds in ur cashier account, i think u will be fine.
Guest Guest
The payment process will be very simply. By April 14th you must have $500 sitting in your CASHIER account at FCP. On that day the money will be taken from your account and held until season's end. Here is a list of 28 team captains:1.Daniel Negreanu/ Cheap Thieves2.Darrel Derosie3.gilbertology/ Team Arenas4.Vatche/ The Degenerates5.Oziumrules/ Kings in The Hole6.Royal Tour/ "Oh you call I call?"7.custom36/ Cheap Shot Artists8.dna4ever/ Beerains9.poguemahone68/ Crazy 8810.seacucumber/ Boo ya11.kennyg1966/ put up or shut up12.mcpickl/ HC Dukes13.JBradburn6/ Bayside14.alf13/ Alf's Room15.Zimmer4141/ Zimmer16.HoosierAlum/ Hoosier's Heros17.RhinestoneCowboy/ Broccoli18.leftygolfer/ da Bears19.GWCGWC/ Lost Leader20.Naismith/ Unmentionables21.gobears/ Crunch Bunch22 chaosnhavoc/ 5150's23.Randy Reed/ Yangsters24.specbrad/ LOL'ers25.looshle/ Looshle's Losers26.copernicus/ Demented Avengers27.fleung22/ Team Canada28.checkymcfold/ checky and friends29.30.31.32. The remaining four teams will be determined by FCPer's through a poll too be added shortly in a seperate thread. The four teams who get the most votes will be added to the list and get a team. IMPORTANT: If you do NOT have your $500 in your cashier account by the 14th of April we will go to alternates on the 15th.
Team Ramrod sent in an email on one of the first days but didnt make the list to be voted?? is there anyway we can be added to the list? If not, could we have first dibs on #1 alternative???? Thanks, Team Ramrod
Bummer, I didn't get picked...maybe next year!
There's voting for teams in the other pinned threads. I think you're up for spot #31. Good luck.
Team Ramrod sent in an email on one of the first days but didnt make the list to be voted?? is there anyway we can be added to the list? If not, could we have first dibs on #1 alternative???? Thanks, Team Ramrod
Ok just kidding, i found us!! sorry for jumping the gun, but yea i know im going to get flamed pretty good for this one but im charging one vote per flame. just go to vote for team 30 and choose gary212121/team ramrod!!! Thanks everyone

thanks Daniel, looking forward to my 4-11 finishshouldve called my team the Detroit Lions i supposethanks for doing this, will be a great time, and learning experience for megood luck everybodyedit: $500 is in cashier account, with 16 cents to spare, hey ya

Can your teammates transfer money into your FCP account? I dont know if FCP allows transfers.
We'll allow some limited transferring to a Team Captain's account before the league starts. Please e-mail pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com for the details.BobFCP Poker Manager
We'll allow some limited transferring to a Team Captain's account before the league starts. Please e-mail pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com for the details.BobFCP Poker Manager
Thanks Bob, I just emailed you.
thanks for the team, DN. i promise, no more advertising in my sig. :D
nice move checky, true to your word I see :club:

Do we send in a team roster or anything? Does anyone want to forfeit to the mighty Unmentionables in advance? Can we do side bets? If so, does anyone want to do a side bet? :club:

Announcements