The Best Move In Cash Game Poker

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) internettexasholdem.comSB ($185.25)Hero ($58.10)UTG ($19.75)MP ($16.25)CO ($33.65)Button ($113.10)Preflop: Hero is BB with [Js], [Ad]. 2 folds, CO raises to $1, Button calls $1, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.50.Flop: ($3.25) [Th], [5d], [Kh] (3 players)Hero checks, CO bets $5, Button calls $5, Hero folds.Turn: ($13.25) [2c] (2 players)CO checks, Button checks.River: ($13.25) [Qh] (2 players)CO folds.Final Pot: $13.25Ahhhhh!!!! He's back!

Open Farrelling, the most deceptive move ever.On the other hand, it is my considered and experiential opinion that the CO was multi tabling and got buggered by the "Pop up on action" routine, which I think is not coded properly, therefore does not work properly. But that's another issue.

He is trying to be deceptive, becuase he doesn't want you to know he was bluffing.Oh Wait- You already know he was bluffing!I love the open Farrell!

Open folds have happened to me countless amounts of times playing limit hold'em. Once it happened in like 15-30 and I couldn't believe it.

You think his play was bad, but you mucked the straight! Sure, he open farrelled, but your move was advance conditioning. Amazing to see both in the same hand.

someone did this to me today in a game...i was bluffin the whole way in position, we get to the river, i click the check/fold button because im ready to give up....and all of a sudden he open-farrels and i win the hand. i was excited.

You think his play was bad, but you mucked the straight! Sure, he open farrelled, but your move was advance conditioning. Amazing to see both in the same hand.
:club:
touche.