Why did your parents let you live?
You'll have to ask them :D
They probably had no choice. He might be one of them candles you try and blow out but keeps relighting.
You can't put out this fire baby :D:club:
Wait, I just figured it out! This is cu_in_4_years_Dan's other account, he's trying to create someone who would be even more disliked than himself.EDIT:Doing a bang-up job, actually.
Bingo, Bango, Bongo!!Bingo, Bango, Bongo!!Bingo, Bango, Bongo!!Bingo, Bango, Bongo!!
t_closed.gif
I can overide your close. Hey wait a minute, I just did. :club:
Wait, I just figured it out! This is cu_in_4_years_Dan's other account, he's trying to create someone who would be even more disliked than himself.EDIT:Doing a bang-up job, actually.
That actually makes sense

I hate the home page for Full Contact. I see a good topic and think o cool maybe some fun Golf stuff and then BAM...Another worthless Thread by the new forum Idiot.

I hate the home page for Full Contact. I see a good topic and think o cool maybe some fun Golf stuff and then BAM...Another worthless Thread by the new forum Idiot.
I resemble that punk a$$. I bring value and lots of insight to this joint. If you don't like it, that's too darn bad! :club:
I resemble that punk a$$. I bring value and lots of insight to this joint. If you don't like it, that's too darn bad! :club:
At least you're willing to admit it...
Sadly enough, this guy has a much stronger grasp on the english language. It seems this guy understands simple grammar better.Play through.