Amazingly More Annoying Than Mrs Shulman At The Me

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't you hate it when people come ask you if they think they played it ok after they flop quads against your aces aipf............i know i do, lolit was hard to watch this guy.......i know he is a damn good player but he acts like an idiot at the table........but i guess he is entertaining and thats what its all about..........can't wait to see some more Keny Tran though.......

I've heard he's a good player online. He needs to stay there or learn better table etiquette. Most annoying player at a table I've seen since Humberto. It's a neck and neck race for the title.Edit: And to those saying it's entertainment...Well, I guess you're idea of entertainment is VERRRRY different than mine. -shrug-

That wasn't good play by Kenny. That was just absolutley horrible play by the guy with a fish on his head.
I've met RainKhan in person a couple times, he's a cool guy so I found his actions at the ME funny =P.
I've met RainKhan in person a couple times, he's a cool guy so I found his actions at the ME funny =P.
It just reminded me of a kid jumping up and down and screaming at the grocery store. Attention needed much?
It just reminded me of a kid jumping up and down and screaming at the grocery store. Attention needed much?
How would you react chip leading the biggest tournament of the year nearing the final day(s) of said tournament?
How would you react chip leading the biggest tournament of the year nearing the final day(s) of said tournament?
Not like a 3 year old flailing about and grunting after every pot I won. But that's just me. We obviously have differing views. No point in going further on this. I think 90% of people out there will agree with me though. :club::D:D
Not like a 3 year old flailing about and grunting after every pot I won. But that's just me. We obviously have differing views. No point in going further on this. I think 90% of people out there will agree with me though. :club::D:D
Ok, I never knew this was a contest of getting people to agree with you.
I am in the 90% agreed part.What was with the oooh ahhh ooooh ahhh thing. He tries to get the crowd to do it they look at him like the moron he is.....so he tries again ten minutes later. This guy has the social graces and table manners of an orangutan. Actually I've known some polite orangs...might be insulting to the apes.
I'm glad he's given me a dance to add to my repertoire. the cabbagepatch and dice roll were getting old by themselves.
You had to quit doing the running man when you tore your groin, didn't you?
Not like a 3 year old flailing about and grunting after every pot I won. But that's just me. We obviously have differing views. No point in going further on this. I think 90% of people out there will agree with me though. :D:D:D
I am in that 90% group also. But then again, I am not very cool. :club:

I think this "He's entertaining at the table" and "He's good fpr poker" shite is a poor excuse for rationalizing a players behaviour. It's kind of like saying "Michael Bay is good for the film industry". I mean, sure, from a money perspective, but as far as the "art" goes, he's ****ed us all, substituting explosions for substance and throwaway buzzword lines for plot and dialogue.

I'm glad he's given me a dance to add to my repertoire. the cabbagepatch and dice roll were getting old by themselves.
Youtube plskthx.Mark