Episode 3 Of Hsp!

Best episode ever! The dude telling Hellmuth that he went to wack off to his own picture and then felting him was priceless!
yes this was hilariouse but i dont think phil liked it too much ..hes a lil bit over sensitive no ?
god, so annoying to see matusow play his flopped quads perfectly up until the last second when he completely blew it by talking. IMO hellmuth was gonna call to satisfy his curiousity there.
so true , you can see phil getting ready to call until all the table chat including mike himself .i also find it annoying/unethical to talk so much during other ppl hands when they got big decisions,or a person like laak who always has something to say on the hand that changes if a person will call or fold . mike does this occasionaly also antonio
god, so annoying to see matusow play his flopped quads perfectly up until the last second when he completely blew it by talking. IMO hellmuth was gonna call to satisfy his curiousity there.
Heh..sooooo true..Almost looked like it pained him to check behind on the turn, but, he did it anyway..and then, he opens his f'n mouth.. Way to talk yourself out of a call, sir.
Best episode ever! The dude telling Hellmuth that he went to wack off to his own picture and then felting him with a 6 high flush was priceless!
FYPFunny how none of the "amateurs" are giving Phil any respect. And he seems mega-tilty there at toward the end.

In Phil's defense it was pretty impressive during the hand with Baxter where he says "I know you have ten jack and you're going to call anyway" Not sure if it was Phil's big river bet or the table talk that got him to call there on the end really looked like he was going to lay it down.And yes Mike's Mouth cost him a sweet $30K with the quads there for sure.

The seven deuce game has been the best edition to high stakes this year...link to episode 3 below...Hellmuth bluffs off over $70k trying to win the $3500 prop in the very first hand...enjoy "the hammer" debauchery!! http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4411A5DC29274D4B
It isn't a 'game', it's a prop bet. It's not edition, it's addition.Just sayin'.
It isn't a 'game', it's a prop bet. It's not edition, it's addition.Just sayin'.
You're reply makes it seam like your in their as the grammar police fixing all there posts.
I really like the silent Mike dude.And Voulgaris seems like a cool guy. Is he an online player? Who is he?
i think he's kind of annoying. He was on a WPT awhile back, haven't seen him anything else since.
i think he's kind of annoying. He was on a WPT awhile back, haven't seen him anything else since.
QFT. I think he and Daniel are buddies as well. I remember when HV made the WPT event and Daniel talked about him in his blog entry that day.
Harallabob (as Laak calls him which i think is great) plays a lot of big games at Bellagio.Last time I was there he looked like he was living in Bobby's Room. He was in there every time I walked into the poker room.
I really like the silent Mike dude.And Voulgaris seems like a cool guy. Is he an online player? Who is he?
From what I've heard voulgaris is a very very good but relatively unknown player. He's kind of a jerk, but I like him a lot cuz his humor is incredibly witty. very smart guy.