favorite thing about poker

Everyones always complaing about this or that. There must be some things that people truly love about this game. Post your favorite things about the game here. A few of mine- Not going to class for the 3rd week in a row cause every day you have to go is a good day for you at the tables- Listening to a donkey whine and complain about how he should have won the hand- Hearing Clonie Gowen stress "postions" before anything else

winning money and respect from people who otherwise probably wouldnt give a damn... YEAH!  8)
i also enjoy the respect i get at the tables...i definately don't have the "poker player look", but after i make a few nice plays at the table, people start to show me a new respect, and i love it!

I like that just about everyone thinks they know how to play. And I take their money, they think they were unlucky and they put up more, I take that and they talk about how they are always unlucky, and never get any cards. also nothing is quite as sweet as when they have 3 of a kind or a pocket pair of aces and they proudly show there hand certain it is going to be the winner and then you show them your winning cards. Their face is priceless.

I like that just about everyone thinks they know how to play.  And I take their money, they think they were unlucky and they put up more, I take that and they talk about how they are always unlucky, and never get any cards.  also nothing is quite as sweet as when they have 3 of a kind or a pocket  pair of aces and they proudly show there hand certain it is going to be the winner and then you show them your winning cards.  Their face is priceless.
even better is when you show them your winning hand, and they don't realize that you have a better hand than they do. then they watch in disbelief as the dealer pushes the chips towards you

I like all the hot chicks i meet online, they love to chat with me while digging my mad poker skills. Sometimes they get so into me they ask me to send them money so they can play like me and I send it to them so show them I am truely a high roller.

I like all the hot chicks i meet online, they love to chat with me while digging my mad poker skills.   Sometimes they  get so into me they ask me to send them money so they can play like me and I send it to them so show them I am truely a high roller.
:club::D:D:D have you met lafonduh?

that's easy.Playing the $1-$2 tables at a B&M, winning more money than you went in with and getting free drinks from a beautiful waitress who if i passed her on the street wouldn't give me the time of day,,now that's priceless