Don't know why I never created the regular thread for this, but I guess I will now. We're about 2.5 hours in, and just doubled up with set over set after doubling by hitting an OESD against an overpair. I've got 36k with 264 players left, 90 cash. Not a rail me thread yet, but hopefully it will be.

Nobody is showing aggression at my table right now. After this round, I might go into the raise every pot with nobody in behind me mode and see if it works.

Sweet...you got table 3...this is a good thing, now get to work you furry foolAvg. stack coming into the money should be around 50k...you're lookin saweet !! Pick off those blinds

Well, not my best hour there, but I don't think I made any wrong moves, just didn't get the cards there. Still got 28,500, which is enough to maneuver with these blinds right now.

Nobody is showing aggression at my table right now. After this round, I might go into the raise every pot with nobody in behind me mode and see if it works.
railing you too...gl man

Well, there's my 1 allotted blowup per tournament, thankfully it didn't cost me my whole stack and I'm still in. Nursing the shortstack, but I'm far from done.Needed to win that flip. Just playing attrociously right now. Need a spark or something right now.

Well, there's my 1 allotted blowup per tournament, thankfully it didn't cost me my whole stack and I'm still in. Nursing the shortstack, but I'm far from done.Needed to win that flip. Just playing attrociously right now. Need a spark or something right now.
nice double...didn't see it was in a hand but nh