Penny Hyper Turbo Challenge

I'm gauging interest from all of the degens on this forum for a new challenge.It will be a pool to see who can win a penny hyper turbo first starting at some date in the future. Winner take all.Entrance Fee will be around $2 to try and get a lot of people in, although a high roller challenge can be made as well.I can hold the normal league's money, probably would be best for Bob to hold the high roller league money if he's willing.Anyone interested?

I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.

I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger.
That being said, I'm editing because people with only negative responses are annoying. So in that, best of luck to those that join this mindfark!!!
im in if the entry fee is more than $2
just b/c i'm a sucker for stupid shit, def way more than $2 though

I think I've played about 30 of those aggravating hypers on Stars.....Cashed once for a nickel! :club: Lemme borrow that gun......... :ts

This is a challenge you should try, how many can you play simultaneously?
Rules have not been worked out yet. I imagine I will set it up so that you can play whenever you want, it's just the first person to win one tournament.
im in if the entry fee is more than $2
Indamn, the 440's are bad enough but then I am crazy to do this too
i got 2nd once. best accomplishment of my poker career to date.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee