• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need an official "famous people died today thread" with all the people that have been passing away lately :club:

Odds on murder/suicide at his own hand? I'm booking it at -110. The cops are being pretty quiet about the whole thing (at least from what I've seen up to this point) - it's not like they have said "we're actively looking for suspect(s) in this matter"...

Odds on murder/suicide at his own hand? I'm booking it at -110. The cops are being pretty quiet about the whole thing (at least from what I've seen up to this point) - it's not like they have said "we're actively looking for suspect(s) in this matter"...
Since he wasn't with his wife, but instead at a gf/whore's house, I would bet against it being his hand.

Parlay that with possible g/f being preggo (there's been NO info saying that, I'm just speculating) and you can make it in to a +150 play, but I'm still not betting against it.

edited for new information received... http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090704...d+shot+to+death

Steve McNair is married to Mechelle McNair.Police have confirmed that Steve McNair suffered several gunshots, and the woman (Sahel Kazemi) with him died of one gunshot to the head.
Guess the multiple gunshot angle mostly rules out suicide. Cue jealous wife maybe?
Or the crazy girlfriend
good call! I didn't think of the reverse murder suicide angle. The plot thickens.....She did just get a DUI two days ago (per that article)

A car registered to Steve McNair and 20-year-old Kazemi was stopped two days ago on Broadway.The driver and co-owner, Sahel Kazemi, was charged with driving under the influence and refusing to take a breath test.Looks like Steve had a little "side action". This condo he also co-owned with a friend of his seems to be "the hideout", where the extracurricular action take place. Not really any surprise that a pro athlete has stepped out on their wife.........allegedly.

I wonder who is next..these things always come in threes
I think thats the end of a set. Billy Mays/Karl Malden/Steve Mcnair. Celebrities can sleep well tonight.
Just saw on ESPN that a gun was next to the female's body. Sure looks like murder-suicide.
courtesy of CBS sports: " Nashville police say former NFL quarterback Steve McNair was shot multiple times and that the 20-year-old woman found dead with him in a downtown condominium on Saturday was shot once in the head. A pistol was found near her body."
I think thats the end of a set. Billy Mays/Karl Malden/Steve Mcnair. Celebrities can sleep well tonight.
Man I hate to think that Karl Malden got book ended though...