Where In The World Is Kirk Morrison?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was thoroughly impressed by Kirk's impressive comeback in 07...just wish we would see more of him in the wsop since then...anyone heard if we will be graced with his presence at the 09 wsop?
Real cool guy. Only player to come up to me when I wasn't dealing and remember my name. Good people.
I don't particularly like Kirk Morrison. Don't get why people like him so much.
i always thought that he came off as a pretty decent/nice guy. any particular reason why you don't like him so much?
i always thought that he came off as a pretty decent/nice guy. any particular reason why you don't like him so much?
actually, funny you should mention it. There is one specific minor occurence that has shaped my whole outlook on his personality. It was during that final table that Steve Billirakis won. Morrison made some douchey comment about Billirakis and his age. It was the kind of comment that was to try to make Billirakis feel insecure. Billirakis had just won a few pots and Morrison for some reason made this douchey comment for no reason. It was very subtle and most people wouldn't have even noticed it. I remember it though and I didn't think it was a nice or cool thing for Kirk to do. It was probably made worse because he trys to seem like such a genuine guy.

Yeah, actually found a link to the FT I'm talking about

It's within the first minute. Obviously it's not really a big deal, and I shouldn't base my whole opinion of a person on this event, but I choose to do so anyway.
It's within the first minute. Obviously it's not really a big deal, and I shouldn't base my whole opinion of a person on this event, but I choose to do so anyway.
heh I thought that was a funny comment

Speaking of whatever happened to?Whatever happened to Prahlad Friedman? Seems like he used to be the talk of online high stakes cash games and you would see him in the big tournies. Can't remember the last time I heard about him that wasn't a reference to Jeff Lisandro incedent.hmmm....??

yea because making a drinking joke about a 21 yr old isn't common place at all. GTFO with that garbage
Agreed I_fold.I know this is the internet and you're intitled to your opinion but seriously? How the hell is that offensive or douchey?!?Get ready to be flamed again by all sorts of people on this. Have fun defending yourself.
Speaking of whatever happened to?Whatever happened to Prahlad Friedman? Seems like he used to be the talk of online high stakes cash games and you would see him in the big tournies. Can't remember the last time I heard about him that wasn't a reference to Jeff Lisandro incedent.hmmm....??
659px-russ_hamilton-300x273.jpg
??????? What does Russ Hamilton have to do with Prahlad Friedman? Are you saying he's a cheat too?
No, I think he's saying he was one of the people cheated the most by Russ
No, I think he's saying he was one of the people cheated the most by Russ
Yup, heard an interview with Prahlad where he talked about how getting cheated by Russ cost him a lot of money, but also made him doubt his game and that it completely affected his style of play and confidence. I think Matusow had the same issues.
yea because making a drinking joke about a 21 yr old isn't common place at all. GTFO with that garbage
Agreed I_fold.I know this is the internet and you're intitled to your opinion but seriously? How the hell is that offensive or douchey?!?Get ready to be flamed again by all sorts of people on this. Have fun defending yourself.
lol, WTF do I have to defend myself for? Because I don't like a particular person?
lol, WTF do I have to defend myself for? Because I don't like a particular person?
*Sigh* No, because you're going to get flamed for your reasoning (or lack thereof)