Part of the reason I havent played too many cash games this year is cuz I could never get poker tracker working right, and when I did it would work right for like 3 days and thne something else would be screwed up with it.. I downloaded holdem manager and within minutes it worked fine for me.. I suck when it comes to computer related stuff and it relieved a alot of stress when it fired up right away for me.. ALso, the winnings graphs, leak finders.. etc.. is so incredibly awesome.. I know this sounds like a sales pitch, but I cant believe more people dont know about HEM.. Its worth a try at least.. seriously.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree completely. i bought it about 3 weeks ago, and i spend at least an hour a day making my HUD layout more awesome, figuring out more cool shit that you can do with the program, etc., and i haven't hit the end of what it can do yet.the sick thing is that i think it's probably better for NLHE than LHE.highwaystar, i believe the full version was 60 bucks. might have been 80. if you email them and say that you don't like using credit cards, they'll even let you pay via site transfer.

i agree completely. i bought it about 3 weeks ago, and i spend at least an hour a day making my HUD layout more awesome, figuring out more cool shit that you can do with the program, etc., and i haven't hit the end of what it can do yet.the sick thing is that i think it's probably better for NLHE than LHE.highwaystar, i believe the full version was 60 bucks. might have been 80. if you email them and say that you don't like using credit cards, they'll even let you pay via site transfer.
Bolded part is super useful, tyyy

I wouldn't say it's under rated now because I think most people who have tried both agree that HEM>>>>PT, but yeh it's really awesome and better than PT3 by a mile.

But most importantly they don't have Omaha software :club:
Neither does pokertracker3, and nor do they plan to for a year or so, at which point it will be a standalone program. This is not a reason to go with pt3 over Hem.
Neither does pokertracker3, and nor do they plan to for a year or so, at which point it will be a standalone program. This is not a reason to go with pt3 over Hem.
I see your point, but there's some value in not having to learn & remember how to use a completely new program for the other game. A guy can keep using PT2 Omaha + PT3 Hold'em.
im using it for tourneys right now... never used poker tracker for tourneys.. hope it helps me.
Cool cool, oh one more thing. Do you buy these programs only once and update for free, or how does this work?

HEM's tourney support isn't nearly as good as its cash game support. The HUD is still useful, but the actual interface for tournaments isn't nearly as polished as PT3s (as of 1 month ago, I've stopped playing poker for a while so correct me if I'm wrong).As far as cash games go, HEM >>> PT3. Less buggy, easier to use, and I think it costs less too?

Cool cool, oh one more thing. Do you buy these programs only once and update for free, or how does this work?
Yup, buy it once and you get 2 licences for 2 computers. You can check the holdemmanger forum for updates, and just click on the update link. Although cash support is much better than tourney support atm (IE graphs and such) HeM staff say graps etc will be added for tourneys soon. :club:
Yup, buy it once and you get 2 licences for 2 computers. You can check the holdemmanger forum for updates, and just click on the update link. Although cash support is much better than tourney support atm (IE graphs and such) HeM staff say graps etc will be added for tourneys soon. :club:
Im using Vista..have had no problems since Ive had HeM..whats the issue?

If you're a DC member you can get a nice discount on HEM too. DC also has a few HEM videos though I haven't watched them yet. Just the little things like the related stats pop ups make HEM worth its weight in gold.