Us Politics For Betting (Not Talking About Politics)

• Please log in to reply
3457 replies to this topic

#3441 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 38,766 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:36 PM

Drug dealer, human trafficker or criminal, which one are you, Bob?

https://www.huffingt...scxfeJh-oK1XeTw
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#3442 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 49,997 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:40 PM

ďIllegal Immigration is wrong, plain and simple. Until the American people are convinced we will stop future flows of illegal immigration, we will make no progress.Ē - Schumer, 2009
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#3443 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,873 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:57 PM

View Postserge, on 11 January 2019 - 05:40 PM, said:

"Illegal Immigration is wrong, plain and simple. Until the American people are convinced we will stop future flows of illegal immigration, we will make no progress." - Schumer, 2009

I raise.

Border Patrol union deleted 2012 webpage opposing border wall

A union that represents Border Patrol agents recently deleted a webpage that said building walls and fences along the border to stop illegal immigration would be “wasting taxpayer money.”
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#3444 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,873 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:58 PM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on 11 January 2019 - 05:36 PM, said:

Drug dealer, human trafficker or criminal, which one are you, Bob?

https://www.huffingt...scxfeJh-oK1XeTw

I think criminal is the catch all that encompasses everything
Bob

#3445 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,766 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:59 PM

"The majority of illegal immigrants in the USA are those who stay after their visas expire."
~McCarthy, 2019
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#3446 serge

serge

• Members
  • 49,997 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:04 PM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on 11 January 2019 - 05:59 PM, said:

"The majority of illegal immigrants in the USA are those who stay after their visas expire."
~McCarthy, 2019

I doubt thats accurate. Especially in California

#3447 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,873 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:06 PM

View Postserge, on 11 January 2019 - 06:04 PM, said:

of course it's accurate. It's a well known verified fact. There is no disputing that it's true.
Bob

#3448 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,766 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:06 PM

View Postserge, on 11 January 2019 - 06:04 PM, said:

Do you doubt the accuracy because it doesn't support your argument? Also, I said USA, not California. Also, it's accurate.

#3449 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,873 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:08 PM

View PostFCP Bob, on 11 January 2019 - 06:06 PM, said:

of course it's accurate. It's a well known verified fact. There is no disputing that it's true.

https://www.npr.org/...he-data-tell-us

Most undocumented immigrants didn't enter this country through Tijuana, where news cameras have captured images of thousands of immigrants seeking refuge during recent months.

And they didn't enter near the border town of McAllen, Texas, which the president visited Thursday during the 20th day of a partial government shutdown fought over constructing additional barriers on the Southern border.

When it comes to people in the country without proper documentation, the majority of them didn't cross the Mexican border at all. Most of them came to the United States legally — but then don't leave.

About 700,000 travelers to the United States overstayed their visas in fiscal 2017, the most recent year for which the Department of Homeland Security has published figures. DHS estimated that, as of Sept. 30, 2017, the end of that fiscal year, more than 600,000 of those travelers were still in the U.S.

During that same year, there were just 300,000 apprehensions along the Southern border, according to Customs and Border Protection — the lowest number since 1971.
Bob

#3450 gruven

gruven

The Poker Show on Sportsnet Radio Fan590

• Members
  • 10,674 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:24 PM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on 11 January 2019 - 05:59 PM, said:

~McCarthy, 2019
absolutely, if you travel a lot into the US, you know from US CBP questioning their number one concern is that you will be leaving the US once you’re there. They want a return ticket, proof that you have funds to travel home. They DGAF what the hell youre going to do, they just want to make sure you’re going to leave.
The Rick Tocchet Experience
Proud Member Since October 2008

Owner and GM AHL Steelheads
2015-16 AHL President's Trophy Winner
2015-16 AHL Champions

#3451 serge

serge

• Members
  • 49,997 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:47 PM

I realized why I donít post in this thread. Have fun again.

That guy from Newfoundland should be posting something soon too

#3452 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,766 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:43 PM

Are you only able to participate in a conversation when everything you say is accepted as fact? I'm not sure how you'd like us to respond when you say something that's incorrect. You learned something today...that's a good day!

#3453 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,379 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:26 AM

View PostUntilted, on 11 January 2019 - 02:38 PM, said:

The more this immigration and wall thing drags on, the more I think its just as simple as republicans not wanting illegal immigration because it will lead to more democratic votes
and the democrats wanting the opposite for the votes

All the other stuff on either side is just smoke

This is absolutely incorrect. The wall has almost nothing to do with illegal immigration, since the huge majority of illegal immigrants are not people who just snuck across the border. And people crossing in this manner or otherwise not having status in the country have no path to voting.

Republicans say that Democrats want illegal immigration because of votes, but thatís like pissing in your face and calling it rain because those types of immigrants canít vote, whether they stay in the country or not. It canít even be said that Democrats want more legal immigration for votes because historically, there is not evidence that first-generation immigrants vote for the left-wing party.
Long signatures are really annoying.

#3454 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,766 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 06:03 PM

Do we want to talk about the "Kids in MAGA hats/Nathan Phillips" story?

#3455 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 27,873 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:32 AM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on 20 January 2019 - 06:03 PM, said:

Do we want to talk about the "Kids in MAGA hats/Nathan Phillips" story?

bunch of kids from a $10K per year private Catholic high school that is almost all White many of them in MAGA Trumpkin hats are in Washington to attend what they call the "March For Life" but is basically an anti Women's Reproductive Rights rally. The school has a field trip to it every year.

The day after the rally they get into it with the Black Israelite's who are basically whack job trolls who yell and scream at everybody no matter who they are.

This is an example of the Black Israelite's Troll game. https://youtu.be/_f3VICxfF88

Nathan Philips who is an elderly Native American Vietnam War vet is there for his own March for Native American awareness I think and gets into the mix of Maga White kids. Not sure if he was trying to defuse the situation or they were just in his way but he is drumming and chanting and gets blocked and mocked by the Maga's.

Some of the comments from some parents of the kids show that at least the parents are pretty racist and fully on board the Trump train. Some of the posting history from some Priests associated with the school and parish also show some pretty strong anti woman thinking.

In conclusion young kids who are influenced by a lot of shitty parents and a shitty conservative Church act like shits in public.
Bob

#3456 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,766 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 01:48 PM

Agree with just about everything you said although I wouldn't exactly say they mocked him and acted shitty. And they definitely didn't block him. I thought Nathan Phillips was more confrontational than they were. I'm not sure what his actual motivation was.

I think the most interesting thing to come out of this incident is to see how the story was twisted by the media. I saw reports of the kids chanting "build the wall", taunting and threatening Phillips. All appears to be bullshit.

#3457 serge

serge

• Members
  • 49,997 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:31 AM

Everytime I hear of Nathan Phillips..I am just reminded of the great area in Toronto named after the same name.

#3458 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Cheese Salesman

• Members
  • 20,379 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 08:40 AM

View Postserge, on 23 January 2019 - 11:31 AM, said:

Everytime I hear of Nathan Phillips..I am just reminded of the great area in Toronto named after the same name.

Lol yeah itís throwing me off every time
Long signatures are really annoying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users