F You F You Your Cool F You

Best site to hook up with college chickies.You know, if you like 'em young.
Not really, all the hot chicks put their profiles on private.... b_itches.
me too enbs thou goi m drunk
I don't know, guys.......looking around the forum this morning, I'm getting the impression that Chorizzo was drunk last night.
I don't know, guys.......looking around the forum this morning, I'm getting the impression that Chorizzo was drunk last night.
That would seem to be an astute impression.
obv, i plead the fifthi was not aware of any posting done by me in the last 72 hours
so does this mean that I'm gonna have to take over the position of extremely disturbing story teller for the thread now?
nope.I'm ahead of you...wait...Did you mean disturbing stories or a disturbing person telling the story?...no difference I supposeGood luck to ya "B"One bit of advice...The day before you climb up the tower to snipe innocent folks shopping in the downtown area, make sure you sight in the .308 with the silencer attached. The point of impact will be different due to the added weight on the muzzle and barrel harmonics. And dont forget to buy the subsonic rounds. The supersonic crack will give away your position. (Of course, you already know this but I just wanted to add fear to the minds of the B-Bomb haters out there..you know who they are....and where they live)Good luck in the future and...May all your targets be babes and your shots be monsters
Speedz99- Don't throw the J card around if you never act like one (except when it comes to money) I think it's great that you are chasing something now, but is it really your dream that you're chasing? I don't think it is. Don't try to be a vet if you're not 100% committed like I think you're not. Keep living the life brother and remember you're only allowed 3 great ones in your life and you only used up 2. You'll find the third, and she won't be like anyone you've ever met before. July 27th 2008 to be exact, so you have some time.
Were you on crack when you wrote this? Seriously, were you? Tell the midget story.
Were you on crack when you wrote this? Seriously, were you? Tell the midget story.
Mescalin