F You F You Your Cool F You

To the happiness of most and dismay of none I am making my last post here. I am not going into the details of my particular reasoning to leave, it's just time. -Okay I lied I'm 25 and my life is stagnant right now. I have a great job and enjoy going to work everyday but I spend way too much time between facebook (that was still a great idea Napa shot out to all my ISU friends) Myspace and other various sites including FCP. I like a lot of the people here. Some people are absolutely hilarious and I am going to recognize those few below. For those of you that don't know who I am **** you and may you be happy. For those that do, wow this was a long time coming wasn't it? I hope I pissed a lot of you off during my tenure. It was my goal to get people fired up over internet drama because that is, and will always be, amusing to me like you have no idea.(In no particular order)Shimmering Wang- I want to thank you for your self-depreciating humbleness. You may say you don't think you're cool and funny but stop the charade. You made me want to be a better writer and expand on my vocabulary. (I still admit that was a poor use of "braying" though) May your club and ventures work out and may you be happy in life. Lori- Wow has it been a life changing year or what for you? I hope you continue to stay positive throughout the struggles and keep being the best mother you can be. I know you are good to your children and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise (especially a childless twenty-something that regularly posts on an intranet website) You know when it is and is not acceptable to let loose and party. Life shouldn't end when you have kids, and you're living proof. And remember to watch that right-handed jab. Keep your guard up. Beans-N-Icewater- Your contributions are invaluable. You go through so much on any given day it is staggering that you accomplish anything with all that you do. (or haven't killed yourself) You're like the successful big brother who still plays with all his toys and manages to come out looking like an adult and can handle himself in any situation. Good luck for you and your family (including shane) We should all be so lucky to live as a fulfilling life.Speedz99- Don't throw the J card around if you never act like one (except when it comes to money) I think it's great that you are chasing something now, but is it really your dream that you're chasing? I don't think it is. Don't try to be a vet if you're not 100% committed like I think you're not. Keep living the life brother and remember you're only allowed 3 great ones in your life and you only used up 2. You'll find the third, and she won't be like anyone you've ever met before. July 27th 2008 to be exact, so you have some time. Napa- Good luck with your time at ISU. I'll talk to you on AIM to tell you what I really think. But I want you to ask yourself the same question every day brother-Sheep or a Wolf... good hunting.Ouch-8s- It's depressing your funny isn't more known. You sneak in some gems now and then, absolute gold. Good luck with the baby and I wish you and your wife the happiest of happiest times to come. Keep grinding employee of the year. Shake- Asking for more than once is not greedy, it's selfish. You should expect at least 6 times a year to get laid but only ask once. I never really dealt with you, and that's probably a good thing I suppose. I hope you figure it out and start your own company. Nothing worse in this world than wasted talent and as long as you're in the fluorescent hell that you are in now working hard for people who don't appreciate you, you are going to be miserable. Self-employment is your only option.Turd- You're getting too soft. Keep being an ***, that's when you were at your best. Strategy- Stop being a whiny *****. Enjoy life. It's not a bad thing when people knock on your door at 4 am. It's not bad when there's people over having a good time. You need to feel the vibe brother. You're too bottled up. You need to socialize and be a better friend to those you consider just that. Worry about the people that are in your life now and take advantage. You don't want to figure this out 10 years from now and say "I wish I did this back then..." You're the type of guy who's going to fall in love with precisely two women in your life. And I mean really in love. The first one is going to break your heart and the second is going to break you out of your shell. You have 3 great ones left but you're not going to find them in the World of Warcraft.MK- Chasing a dream is worth doing when you know what that dream is. You know the current situation is not what you ultimately want but before you quit you need to figure out what it is that's going to drive you like the bond market did when you started. You were motivated and passionate back then. Maybe take a couple days by yourself one weekend and just go for a drive, a very long drive. Be by yourself and think about the past, the present, and then the future. It will come to you, and when it does... you're going to feel a lot better about leaving. Keep it condescending... you earned it. Keith- I hope things make a turnaround for you as well. You're close, very close to finding that place of joy. You also need to find something you love and chase it. Maybe up and go to work in napa or something. You know you don't need much. You love wine, why not try to make it at a vineyard. I know you're going to say you don't know the slightest thing about running a winery well either did anyone the first time they tried. Chase it. MDG- You're definitely still cool in my book brother. We used to talk a lot, and I hope you're still doing well. I still don't know why you won't pull the trigger. But I guess if you waited this long... why not wait for the right girl. Keep going out and meeting new people and eventually you're going to find someone that finds you attractive that you find attractive. No bullshit, if you want a hot chick you need to clean up the act a bit. Nice guys don't always finish last, but when you're chasing a hottie you can't be wearing an orange truckers hat and have a manchu unless you have 8 figures in your bank of canada account broheim. You know what you want, so do what it takes to get it even if it means sacrificing yourself. Bizzle- Yeah I got nothin for youIQCrash- I haven't seen you around for a while. I hope the script got a warm welcoming wherever you sent it. I liked it, but my opinion means ****. I just hope the people who needed to like it did. Keep doing what makes you happy and good ****ing stories man. You're a crazy **** and I know you've enjoyed life. And keep on these virgins asses for saving themselves. It's only good when you try it with different people so you know the ****ing difference between good and not good. RandyReed- I would still love to come down for the wedding or maybe a meet-up. Your stories are up there with Beans' and I know some are a bit exaggerated but it's funny all the same. I will in my life throw a $20 at a waitress and it will be your fault. Good luck with the marriage and eventually becoming a grandfather. And yes, it is perfectly normal to be jealous of your son for scoring a hottie. Remember you pumped him out, that's all you brother. Army- Yeah, you guys are cool too. I dropped in every now and then and you are truly friends. I hope you know each other and keep having fun together for a very long time. :welling up:Chink- Good luck on the ihsland brother. I hope it works out when that girl comes to see you. And if not, it's the summer so at least all the rich hotties will be out to stare at. Yeah that's about it. I really am leaving some people out, but if I can't remember then you didn't have an impact in my year +.What's funny is I came to this site to try and be DNs protoge the first time around. I never even tried to qualify. I met Andi, she introduced me to the sick thread and that's all she wrote. Now DN doesn't even play anymore and when he does he doesn't care. Andi is in Iraq and will be for a very long time. I have over three thousand posts and 4 were funny. I am not good at Internet humor. But if you're ever in connecticut and want a real-life laugh and good time (reach-around optional) look me up (I'm crazy like that)theels15@aol.comAs for everyone else. I hope you all find your own way through life and you smile walking the path. You only have one shot, so do it right everyday. Peace out Bitches!!!!!!

Screw you guys, I'm taking my rubber ducky and going home
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn, adieu

Can someone point me to at least 1/4 funny posts?I didn't get a shout out? Then blow me.........cause I don't dig the reach around.Someone post the O/U on how long it takes B to start posting again. Alias's-is-es do count.

Some helpful tips for giving advice:-- Have the reputation of being someone who is wise.-- Possess meaningful advice. It doesn't have to be original but it shouldn't be directly quoted from a movie.-- Make sure the person you're giving the advice to both wants it and vaguely resembles the type of person who would need it.I wish you the best of luck with any future insecurity-driven advice-giving binges.

you're too handsome, young and disturbed to be spending this much time on an internet forum, so this is definitely the right move. stay away from facebook too, but don't stray too far from myspace. lots of opportunities there. we all look forward to seeing you around here again when you're 36 and IQSpace. Keep channeling him, and your life will go in the right direction.I'll talk to you on AIM if i ever log in again.piece oot

well I'll be. old mattycumshot's leaving. well good luck buddy, and I (unlike some apparently) appreciate the advice. I know it may be true actually, but its a huge freaking step and a lot of planning first. who knows.so does this mean that I'm gonna have to take over the position of extremely disturbing story teller for the thread now?

Some helpful tips for giving advice:-- Have the reputation of being someone who is wise.-- Possess meaningful advice. It doesn't have to be original but it shouldn't be directly quoted from a movie.-- Make sure the person you're giving the advice to both wants it and vaguely resembles the type of person who would need it.I wish you the best of luck with any future insecurity-driven advice-giving binges.
strategy and lg together, slowly morphing into one giant vortex of bitterness and sarcasm.
old mattycumshot's leaving.
lol
There's something about that list that doesn't quite seem right but I can't put my finger on it.
hahahahahahahaha, always teh bridesmaid, never the bridePeace out matt, though, I'll still end up talking to you on aim
strategy and lg together, slowly morphing into one giant vortex of bitterness and sarcasm.
we should start a game called, guess which one made the post on strat's account. I'm gonna guess LG on this one
There's something about that list that doesn't quite seem right but I can't put my finger on it.
I agree, but I must say, I'm not overly sad that I didn't get some sage advice.
nice