Has anyone bought this 'system'. "TheCzar" is the guy that made it.It's only $97 so I'm thinking of giving it a go and buying it. Would like to hear some other FCPers that got it

Has anyone bought this 'system'. "TheCzar" is the guy that made it.It's only $97 so I'm thinking of giving it a go and buying it. Would like to hear some other FCPers that got it
I'm sceptical when someone claims to offer "secret tactics" instead of just smart/useful/profitable/etc. tactics.Is this the user "The Czar" on FCP?
Dude, awesome find. If I knew back when I started what I know now after reading that, I'd be loaded. Seriously, just look at the tips they give you....Tips Don't go out in the first few hands unless you have KK or AA. Don't get involved with the player who pushes all-in every other hand. Play good cards: AA, KK, QQ, JJ, TT, 99, 88, AK, AQ, AJ, QK, AT. Look out fellow FCP'ers, I think that when I re-deposit online this time, I'll be unstoppable now.......(hey mom, can I borrow ur credit card for a min)
Dude, awesome find. If I knew back when I started what I know now after reading that, I'd be loaded. Seriously, just look at the tips they give you....
Thats very sound advice too: "The $5 and $50 Sit n go's are much different. Beginners usually play the smaller buy-in tournaments. More experienced players will play the bigger buy-in tournaments. Be careful not to blow your bankroll when you move up to the higher stakes.":club:
Dude, awesome find. If I knew back when I started what I know now after reading that, I'd be loaded. Seriously, just look at the tips they give you....Tips Don't go out in the first few hands unless you have KK or AA. Don't get involved with the player who pushes all-in every other hand. Play good cards: AA, KK, QQ, JJ, TT, 99, 88, AK, AQ, AJ, QK, AT. Look out fellow FCP'ers, I think that when I re-deposit online this time, I'll be unstoppable now.......(hey mom, can I borrow ur credit card for a min)
this is from the "How to keep a poker face article":Think twice before you think you can win, there is almost always a chance that you opponents have better cards unless you have a "Royal flush"
I'm sceptical when someone claims to offer "secret tactics" instead of just smart/useful/profitable/etc. tactics.Is this the user "The Czar" on FCP?
I assume it is.So has ANYONE bought it?
Don't do it. I have it but didn't pay directly for it. I got it by accumulating points at Titan Poker.Its nothing groundbreaking whatsoever. I was hoping for a "magic bullet" to win Sit and Go's but this is not it. There are some videos along with commentary and a short document that tells you things that you should already know anyways (like don't go broke early without KK or AA)........like I said, not earth shattering news.If you are really interested in it, PM me and I'll try to send it to you.
Thats very sound advice too: "The $5 and $50 Sit n go's are much different. Beginners usually play the smaller buy-in tournaments. More experienced players will play the bigger buy-in tournaments. Be careful not to blow your bankroll when you move up to the higher stakes.":club:
" 10. Some players find the higher stakes games to be EASIER than the lower stakes ones... because the players are more predictable. "Now there's some sound advice.not
" 10. Some players find the higher stakes games to be EASIER than the lower stakes ones... because the players are more predictable. "Now there's some sound advice.not
What are you talking about? Higher are limits are SOOOO much easier. People actually respekt my raises!obv. sw

I'm still shocked over the free info that was posted earlier. I felt obligated to reload my online acount at FT. Mom said I could only have $50 but I feel CONFIDENT that with these new tips and winning strategys that I'll have a bankroll of $1k in no time.In the interest of sharing tips and strategies, I thought I could pass on some knowledge......1.. You have to know when to hold them2.. You have to know when to fold them3.. You have to know when to walk away4.. You have to know when to run.I hope this helps you.......oh yeah, I almost for got the most important one.....You NEVER (and I mean NEVER) count your chips while ur sitting at the table, there be time enough for counting when the dealings done!Good luckedit....I can't believe I'm broke already, I cant believe that donkey called with top pair, didnt he know I had bottom pair PLUS a gut shot.....I mean I was like a 80 v 20 overdog.....stupid donks

I'm still shocked over the free info that was posted earlier. I felt obligated to reload my online acount at FT. Mom said I could only have $50 but I feel CONFIDENT that with these new tips and winning strategys that I'll have a bankroll of $1k in no time.In the interest of sharing tips and strategies, I thought I could pass on some knowledge......1.. You have to know when to hold them2.. You have to know when to fold them3.. You have to know when to walk away4.. You have to know when to run.I hope this helps you.......oh yeah, I almost for got the most important one.....You NEVER (and I mean NEVER) count your chips while ur sitting at the table, there be time enough for counting when the dealings done!Good luckedit....I can't believe I'm broke already, I cant believe that donkey called with top pair, didnt he know I had bottom pair PLUS a gut shot.....I mean I was like a 80 v 20 overdog.....stupid donks
do doooo do do do do doooo ( the zelda theme). sick avatar, just played sum majoras mask and ocarina of time the other day. (Hope that is really what ur avatar is meant to be)
this is from the "How to keep a poker face article":Think twice before you think you can win, there is almost always a chance that you opponents have better cards unless you have a "Royal flush"
No one is ever drawing dead in Czarland ? :club: