I'm thinking of joining the poker Xfactor site but would like to hear what some existing members think of it before I join.I used the search function but couldn't find anything.At the moment I'm mainly a cash game player ($1-2NL) though I have had some success in MTT's (Biggest win $1325). I have just started playing SNG's on Tilt (woowoo3) but would like to improve both my SNG and MTT's as I think I play a bit too tight. Are the videos on the site as good as they sound?Thanks for your help

Im a member there and I have learned so much from their vids. I regret not joining sooner.
Cool, so its worth the money then? Can you cancel at anytime as its $30 a month isn't it?
100% worth it.Best money you can spend.
Nice one.....do they cover sngs at all levels, MTT's and cash games?
Cardrunners is significantly better for cash games.
I have had a look there, is there a lot of video content added each week?
the majority of the tourney vids are higher limit but bax has done some lower ones too.
Cool....is it "Sheets" that does the SNG ones or does Bax do some too?

CR's video schedule Monday Low Limit NL Cash TuesdayMTT or SNGWednesdayMid Limit NL CashThursdayMTT or SNGFridayHigh Limit NL CashSaturdayOther games (PLO, Limit, Etc)

Bax: Sng's / MTTSheets: Sng's / MTTRizen: Cash GamesBelowAbove: MTTAlso beleive people have requested vids from annette_15 so hopefulyl she will have some up soon.And yes, mostly high limit, but there is a few $3 sng ones, and $10 tournies etc.Both freezeouts and Rebuys.

Bax: Sng's / MTTSheets: Sng's / MTTRizen: Cash GamesBelowAbove: MTTAlso beleive people have requested vids from annette_15 so hopefulyl she will have some up soon.And yes, mostly high limit, but there is a few $3 sng ones, and $10 tournies etc.Both freezeouts and Rebuys.
Cool...looks good, do you know what limits/games Rizen plays?
CR's video schedule Monday Low Limit NL Cash TuesdayMTT or SNGWednesdayMid Limit NL CashThursdayMTT or SNGFridayHigh Limit NL CashSaturdayOther games (PLO, Limit, Etc)
I'm guessing your a member then? Has it really helped your game? Have you also seen pokerxfactor? If so which is better?

Rizen Cash Game: $1/$2Rizen Cash Game: $3/$6Rizen Cash Game: .50/$1Rizen Cash Game: $2/$4 Six MaxRizen Cash Game: $2/$4Rizen Cash Games: Multiple TablesRizen Cash Games: $5/$10 6 MaxRizen Cash Games: .50/$1 Full RingRizen Cash Games: 50c/$1 Full ringRizen Cash Game: Heads Up -- $2/$4Also i forgot, rizen has a few MTT and Sng VidsBut xfactor is mostly to do with tourneys and sngs

Rizen Cash Game: $1/$2Rizen Cash Game: $3/$6Rizen Cash Game: .50/$1Rizen Cash Game: $2/$4 Six MaxRizen Cash Game: $2/$4Rizen Cash Games: Multiple TablesRizen Cash Games: $5/$10 6 MaxRizen Cash Games: .50/$1 Full RingRizen Cash Games: 50c/$1 Full ringRizen Cash Game: Heads Up -- $2/$4Also i forgot, rizen has a few MTT and Sng VidsBut xfactor is mostly to do with tourneys and sngs
Thanks mate...appreciated!

I prefer PXF actually. I like listening to Bax and Sheets significantly more than the CR people. Not only their voices but the quality of the audio is significantly better. The good thing about CR is that you can DL the videos and just watch them from your desktop whenever you want. The bad thing is the CR site is much slower and more unreliable than PXF, but I think they're working on that. Tourneys I would recommend PXF and CR is geared towards cash games.I think Bax and Sheets and the PXF people do a much better job with the videos. If you only care about mtts/sngs, go with PXF first. Cash games go with CR. Although I recommend doing both as they are great as a total package. I have both and it's one of the best things I've done. I haven't done a CR video in awhile as I've been really happy with my new subscription to PXF, but I definitely think they are both useful. It never hurts to get more than one view on the game.

If you only care about mtts/sngs, go with PXF first. Cash games go with CR.
I researched this extensively before signing up for one, and what Jesse wrote is the general consensus based on my research. Because I'm primarily an MTT player, I chose PXF. Best investment I've ever made. My MTT game took off bigtime right after I joined.