This is my first call for a barrage, as such I will be giving out my first 2 stakes. Let's take down Tourny #50597386 on Stars. for fun first 2 people to hit me with a classic Will Farrell line will get the stakes.

dont remember the exact words but it was something like, "I thought we were done with this but then the punk Regis did celebrity version of millionare"...from the all-time great skit from SNL. Basically all of Celebrity Jeopardy is classic lol.scnester09 (Oviedo)

dont remember the exact words but it was something like, "I thought we were done with this but then the punk Regis did celebrity version of millionare"...from the all-time great skit from SNL.scnester09 (Oviedo)
It says your username is invalid
Night is a very dark time for me It's dark for everyone, idiot! Not for people who live in Alaska. Or people with night-vision gogglesI shark I (hazel park)
Ferndale or hazel park?
Well, I tried, but you did not acknowledge my quote.I tried to join anyhow, but it looks like it already started, so sorry......Good Luck !
Sorry I didn't realize you were trying to get it. I didn't see your PS name anywhere. My bad. When I looked it wasn't there. Sorry. My first stakeaments didn't work out as well as I hoped. Next time will be smoother

Go on... take a good look at it.... this is the body of a real skater......MODNov2395........ next time your playing let me know I am game.

anyone else got a will farrell line for me?
I'm Ron Burgundy?I'll punch you in the ovary.