400nl = $____ Sit And Go's

I'm just wondering what 400NL is eqivalent to in terms of sit and go's. 200 dollar sit and gos? 500? By equivalent I mean you can make the same amount with the same skill level putting in the same # of hours.

it wasn't a BR question sorry.They are totally different games. If I had to take a guess i'd go around $200-400 have same skill as a $400 NL. Depends on the table though, some will be much tougher, some will be alot easier.EDIT AGAIN:Holy **** im retarded. I've already answered 2 different questions, somebody can answer the correct one.

$400NL is the same as $50 sngsI actually have no clue, i just made up a number
no way.
Read above lolI just made up a number
P3 at 11:59 is the way to go
I wanted to see it tonight but couldnt find anyone to go w/ me
Read above lolI just made up a number I wanted to see it tonight but couldnt find anyone to go w/ me
why make such a useless post? i don't get that.
why make such a useless post? i don't get that.
why such a useless thread? the difference between nl cash and sit n go's is enormous.

Dude there is no such thing as 400NL. You are clearly on drugs. It's either 200-400NL or 25-50NL. It is the structure of the blinds. Or you can talk tournies which can be $400SNGs. Lets get specific if you want an answer.

Dude there is no such thing as 400NL. You are clearly on drugs. It's either 200-400NL or 25-50NL. It is the structure of the blinds. Or you can talk tournies which can be $400SNGs. Lets get specific if you want an answer.
dude, he means the buy-in.so 400NL is usually 2-4 this isnt always.. but we here at FCP understand what he means
its ok.... i think he forgot the sw

The easiest way to answer this question is to assume what a good sng player would have to play to make the same as a good cash game player.I am gonna do some basic assumptions here, and well they are just rough estimates.I would say an expert nl cash game player will win at about about a 10bb/100. So at 400nl that would be about $40/h.I would say an expert SNG player has an ROI of around 20%. So, a 20% ROI at $200 sng's would be about $40/h. What does this mean? Well nothing really. A player can't just assume he can beat sng's cause he is a good cash game player, or visa-versa. Also, it does not mean the skill levels are the same at the respective games. $400nl might be a tougher game than $200 sng's, I donno. Also, these numbers are assuming 1 table. Next you would need to factor in which game easy easier to multi table without decreasing your EV.