Daniel, Please Bring Back The Video Blog For The Wsop

Just wanted to let you know how much I (and probably everyone) enjoyed last years video blogs during the Series. I really hope you'll be able to do it again. I'm looking forward to it. lind0

Yes, yes, yes... please bring it back especially since I will not be there this year. :(I will miss rooting for you Daniel from the sidelines... but I promise I will do my best to be there next year. :club:

Yep,Count me in to. I'm looking forward to them also.Daniel, I know you have alot going on, But it would also be GREAT if you could find time to do just one Video Blog a week or even one every other week.Sounds like alot of your fans really miss them .Good Luck At The WSOP............

I was kind of hoping that you would mix it up this year and tell us about your WSOP days with limericks or Hiakus.Maybe it's just me, but this would be a welcome change:I raised with Ace 10 and with gutsPhil treated Ace rag like the nutzI called his flop betplayed top two like a setThe way he played just proves that he sucks.

Deffinatly is awesome during the WSOP. While your at it crank up your A game and win a couple of braclets :club:
Speaking of winning some bracelets... did anyone take either of your bets?Odds of winning a WSOP Bracelet23 Mar 2007 - blog "In response to a poster who felt that I'd never win another bracelet at the WSOP, I posted the following response:I'd be more than happy to make the following bets:Up to $100,000 at 5-1 that I win a bracelet in 2007.Up to $100,000 that I win a bracelet before Hellmuth."I wish you the very best success and luck this month!
I raised with Ace 10 and with gutsPhil treated Ace rag like the nutzI called his flop betplayed top two like a setThe way he played just proves that he sucks.
Okay, now I'm 95% sure that you're the funniest person on the forums.