You Guys Think I Need A Break?

What'cha all think?PokerStars Game #10078366874: Tournament #50597291, $30+$3 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/05/24 - 05:04:16 (ET)Table '50597291 40' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: MorongoPro (3000 in chips) Seat 2: dirtyd221 (3860 in chips) Seat 3: XTraCey (2510 in chips) Seat 4: smeatz (3340 in chips) Seat 5: bleeper86 (2980 in chips) Seat 6: chadditty (2430 in chips) Seat 7: crasianball (3000 in chips) Seat 8: ChesterKid (2940 in chips) Seat 9: AceKing001 (2940 in chips) bleeper86: posts small blind 10chadditty: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to XTraCey [Qh Qc]crasianball: folds ChesterKid: folds AceKing001: calls 20MorongoPro: folds dirtyd221: folds XTraCey: raises 40 to 60smeatz: calls 60bleeper86: folds chadditty: calls 40AceKing001: calls 40*** FLOP *** [3d Kh 3h]chadditty: checks AceKing001: checks XTraCey: checks smeatz: checks *** TURN *** [3d Kh 3h] [Qd]chadditty: checks AceKing001: bets 160XTraCey: calls 160smeatz: raises 960 to 1120chadditty: folds AceKing001: folds XTraCey: raises 1330 to 2450 and is all-insmeatz: calls 1330*** RIVER *** [3d Kh 3h Qd] [3c]*** SHOW DOWN ***XTraCey: shows [Qh Qc] (a full house, Queens full of Threes)smeatz: shows [3s Ts] (four of a kind, Threes)XTraCey said, "omg"smeatz collected 5310 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 5310 | Rake 0 Board [3d Kh 3h Qd 3c]Seat 1: MorongoPro folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: dirtyd221 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: XTraCey showed [Qh Qc] and lost with a full house, Queens full of ThreesSeat 4: smeatz (button) showed [3s Ts] and won (5310) with four of a kind, ThreesSeat 5: bleeper86 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: chadditty (big blind) folded on the TurnSeat 7: crasianball folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: ChesterKid folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: AceKing001 folded on the Turnedit: In case you are wondering why I only made it 3x with the limper.... it's because I didn't notice he was there at first! lol after looking at that... ya think I need a break?! LOLOL

Ha, no way.You just need to get ready for some Venetian Deep Stack goodness.See you there?I think I'm gonna try and see if Pablo is ready, he kinda took a break from everyone he knew, me included, but I'd like to play talk and play poker again with him this summer.

Ha, no way.You just need to get ready for some Venetian Deep Stack goodness.See you there?I think I'm gonna try and see if Pablo is ready, he kinda took a break from everyone he knew, me included, but I'd like to play talk and play poker again with him this summer.
yea ill be there obv... and when u say pablo, u mean pablo diablo right?
i think you need to bet that flop.
That's kinda what I was thinking. Obviously 3 boy isn't going anywhere, but still.
Just give up poker.Clearly you suck if you keep getting all the money in the middle with your opponent having one out with one card to come.
LOL QFT
I think you need to step back and reevaluate your game. If you can't get away from the third nuts YSAP obv.sw orly?
He also could have been on a broadway draw. You should respect people's raises more.Balloon Guy reference sw

play cash games so you can quit whenever you want then stop playing for a few days and party before you focus on the wsop/venetitan/bellagio tourneys in june.I have much respect for the players who can play over 5 tourneys a day on the internet cuz I think that would eventually drive me insane. Unless i was feelin it and hitting one outers all the time.