• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I step off the trainI'm walking down your street again and past your doorBut you don't live there any moreIt's years since you've been thereBut now you've disappeard somewhere like outer spaceYou've found some better placeAnd I miss you - like the deserts miss the rainAnd I miss you - like the deserts miss the rainCould you be dead?You always were two steps ahead of everyoneWe'd walk behind while you would runI look up at your houseAnd I can almost hear you shout down to meWhere I always used to beAnd I miss you - like the deserts miss the rainAnd I miss you - like the deserts miss the rainBack on the trainI ask why did I come again?Can I confess I've been haning around your old address?The years have proved to offer nothing since you movedYou're long goneBut I can't move onAnd I miss you - like the deserts miss the rainAnd I miss you - like the deserts miss the rainAnd I miss youI step off the trainI'm walking down your street again and past your doorBut you don't live there any moreIt's years since you've been thereBut now you've disappeard somewhere like outer spaceYou've found some better placeAnd I miss you - like the deserts miss the rainAnd I miss you - like the deserts miss the rainAnd I miss youAnd I miss you - like the deserts miss the rainAnd I miss you - like the deserts miss the rainThe deserts miss the rain - like the deserts miss the rainThe deserts miss the rainlike the deserts miss the rain

At the start yes. Her last appearance, she looked like she gained like 15 lbs throughout the show. The shirt definitely made her look big.And Carrie Underwood is much much hotter than Kelly is. Sorry C-Dub.
I have to second this...
Does the hideout still dislike me?
I think onlyme was the only person who had a problem and we haven't seen him in about 3-4 weeks. You're still welcome in there.
At the start yes. Her last appearance, she looked like she gained like 15 lbs throughout the show. The shirt definitely made her look big.And Carrie Underwood is much much hotter than Kelly is. Sorry C-Dub.
Have you gotten your dick wet yet?(That's both a retort and an honest question.)
Have you gotten your **** wet yet?(That's both a retort and an honest question.)
c'mon, you know the answer to that question

I was just randomly typing various fun words into my internet browser's... browser-hole-thingie... a few minutes ago, and the first word I chose was "glyph." "Huh," I wondered, "where'll glyph.com lead me?"Google. How strange.Didn't... really know where to share this, so I put it here.Wang

its never too soon for CW
Thank you sir.
kelly-clarkson.110.jpg
You know, you've always been my favorite strat poster occasionally hanging out in OT, type guy.
I was just randomly typing various fun words into my internet browser's... browser-hole-thingie... a few minutes ago, and the first word I chose was "glyph." "Huh," I wondered, "where'll glyph.com lead me?"Google. How strange.Didn't... really know where to share this, so I put it here.Wang
Yeah. I definately tried this.
  • 2 years later...

Bump. 2010 version.

What have I missed?Is Ron back yet?Is this still the cool place to hang out?Does anyone follow Negreanu anymore?Do people still play poker?Is beans still drunk?Is LG still a British but somehow lovable cunt?Did Adam come back to the sick thread?Does the hideout still dislike me?Am I still funny?Is e-gay funny again?Is it OK that I still love Serious Cat?Is Lori still hot?Does Andi still have big cans in Iraq?Is Renae still riding the invisi-bike?Has JJJ been around?Has RonRenolds and LongLiveYorke continued their upward climb toward hilarity?What's Wang been up to?Are Dutch and BigD still pretentious?Is it OK if I smoke in here?Answers to any/all of these questions would be very much appreciated.
Eh, whatever. I've put on weight too. It happens when you hit that "nesting" stage in the relationship.
So, how many people is she "nesting" for, exactly?
Has RonRenolds and LongLiveYorke continued their upward climb toward hilarity?
I think the above post puts a big check mark next to this one. Hi Yooooo!
Has RonRenolds and LongLiveYorke continued their upward climb toward hilarity? Yep. LLY had probably the best post in the Sick Thread from a non-regular.
This made me search out his sick thread post.It was pretty good, but my expectations were probably too high.By the way, the answer to the question re: me is: yes. For now.T-minus three weeks until I take my regularly scheduled sabbatical.
  • 4 weeks later...
Goddamned right. Still love her. Hasn't changed a bit.
So I'm in OT for the first time in months today, and catch this picture, and I'm obviously intrigued as she looks incredible.Scroll up to see the whole thing, and I was the one who posted it.I'm awesome.edit - wow, OT died if Apr 2nd posts are still on the first page
edit - wow, OT died if Apr 2nd posts are still on the first page
Right now it's getting to be finals time for a lot of college kids so it's a little slow. Also, the far majority of the posting in OT is focused on the big threads. There aren't a lot of new people.