Wpt Announces New Hostess For Season 6

dude, you got to be kidding. you must hate women. even the homosexuals like looking at attractive women. who cares if they don't know a whole lot about poker. one of the things that made the WPT worth watching is seeing shana hiatt in a bikini in aruba
yeah, if i want to look at beautiful women, i can watch any of a hundred other channels on TVif i'm watching a poker show, here's a novel idea, hire someone that knows something about poker.Was there really a single person last year that said...you know i don't like watching poker on TV, but I'm gonna watch a WPT to see Courtney Friel?I think not.
wow i really need to final table one of these
lol
Originally I was called in for the gig but I turned it down. Sorry guys that they got a hot chick to replace me. I am sure you are all disappointed.
oh I have an appointment with my oven tomorrow, and you drove me to it. You will just have to make it up to me sometime.
yeah, if i want to look at beautiful women, i can watch any of a hundred other channels on TVif i'm watching a poker show, here's a novel idea, hire someone that knows something about poker.Was there really a single person last year that said...you know i don't like watching poker on TV, but I'm gonna watch a WPT to see Courtney Friel?I think not.
Half the reason I'm watching the new season is because of Sabina.
.Was there really a single person last year that said...you know i don't like watching poker on TV, but I'm gonna watch a WPT to see Courtney Friel?I think not.
yes thousands were probably channel surfing and caught beautiful shana and then got hooked on poker.hot chicks can make a show so much better.i would PUKE if i had to watch Linda Johnson do the interviews, it would make me so sick i would have to turn it off. this is why the producers try and get the hot snapper oin the show. Brandi Williams makes UPC cash poker better to watch also.hot chicks rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@ss and t|ts is what we want to see

I'm in the camp that would rather watch good poker action and information. High stakes poker and Poker After Dark are the nuts for a reason. Both of them are able to fit the eye candy in but they also are above and beyond the best poker shows on TV. If I got to choose between a format change where the players were interviewed on the WPT about their thoughts, specific hands, etc. or keeping it the same with a girl asking the players "So how does it feel to be busted out?", I'd take the format change. I don't even watch the WPT bc it's like pop poker. No real good content, VVP, and a crapshoot final table structure. More thought goes into the extreme lighting and design than goes into the actual game.That being said, I have nothing against specifically the women, obv. They're great to look at but you can keep them and also improve the content of the show.

Did the world run out of hot halfway intelligent blondes or what?:club:
Why not just make Joe Sebok's girlfriend the hostess? I'm sure she knows a lot about poker.

I usually found Layla boring to watch on G4's AOTS. Although, most people just reading the news, will fail to be that interesting (although good cleavage does help improve things).What makes a poker player exit interview, fun to watch, is often the playful banter between the host and the person being interviewed. For example, whenever Shana Hiatt talked to Scotty Nguyen, it was usually great, because he wasn't afraid to flirt with Shana. However, on PAD, Shana often looks silly or awkward, unless she's talking to lively people like Mike Matusow or Daniel Negreanu.When I recently saw Layla, on The Best Damn Sports Show (Nascar pit crew story), she was cute and very likeable. After the piece ended, she talked with John Salley and the guys, on the couch. She was wearing a nice, low-cut top and was so well-spoken, smooth, intelligent, and friendly, that she should have no problem keeping the WPT Poker Corner segments, or often silly player interviews, both fun and interesting. I can't wait for the next Scotty Nguyen interview. It might go something like Shana's previous ones did.Layla: What just happened out there, Scotty?Scotty: I like your accent, baby.Layla: I like yours too.Scotty: You know you look so fine, baby.Layla: My eyes are up here, baby.Scotty: You have nice eyes too, baby.Layla: Thank you.Scotty: Can I kiss you, baby.Layla: Maybe later.Scotty: Please baby. How about a quick one on the cheek?Layla: Fine. On the cheek.Scotty: Mmmm...You smell so nice, baby.Layla: Thanks... Mike?... Vince?...Security?...Help.

i agree that WPT sucks and needs a major overhaul, but hot chicks only make it better.how much is some guy going to tell you anyway after busting out. we all know what is going on. the blinds get too high so they start pushing.criticizing a hot looking piece of snatch is pointless especially when she has an earpiece in and is asking someone else's questions.as far as i'm concerned they oughta replace the dealer with a hot piece of @ss in a bikini, and post 4 more bikini wearing women around the table, and get rid of linda johnson.

Why not just make Joe Sebok's girlfriend the hostess? I'm sure she knows a lot about poker.
OMG I would watch every episode like 8 times. :)Mark

this chick is terrible from what I saw....she had to do about 35 takes per segment last night at the FT.. maybe she'll get better but when she stops the line "And now, back to two people who are always money in the bank Mike s...." to say "wait...what does that mean? money in the bank?" she's not very prepared to be a poker announcer.

this chick is terrible from what I saw....she had to do about 35 takes per segment last night at the FT.. maybe she'll get better but when she stops the line "And now, back to two people who are always money in the bank Mike s...." to say "wait...what does that mean? money in the bank?" she's not very prepared to be a poker announcer.
But would you hit it?
BAWAHHAAAAAA.Cultural divide....