Where Would You Go?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im with you...but im buying the drinks k
Nice, we will split the prize money 50/50. Imagine what we can do with the $2 000 jackpot........that is almost worthy of its own thread :club:

Brazil. It has, in my opinion, the most beautiful women and I love the idea of traveling through the rainforests. I would try and get something cheap and as close to the beach as possible so I could just wake up and go swimming/surfing. I would also have to learn to surf.... There is just an endless amount of possibilities. I'll think about this more and edit my post.

I love the *** as much as the next guy, but I don't look at it first on a women. I just love the whole exotic look.
Not to mention, Brazil has the hottest she-males. I mean, uhh....
I love the *** as much as the next guy, but I don't look at it first on a women. I just love the whole exotic look.
Kind of hard not to in brazil. There are more G strings in brazil and guitar strings in nashville.
Actually, thats Thailand.....but it's not like I would know..... how about them Yanks, eh?
No, no, no. Thailand is for 14 year old prostitutes.....but it's not like I would know.....how about them Braves, eh?

I like the idea of this thread but have nothing to contribute. I am trying to plan something similar for July-Augustish but probably want to stay in the US. Anyone have any tips on where to go and what to do? I live in NY and have been to all of the NE US. Also been to most of Midwest US. Never been to West, or South.Thanks for any input.

I like the idea of this thread but have nothing to contribute. I am trying to plan something similar for July-Augustish but probably want to stay in the US. Anyone have any tips on where to go and what to do? I live in NY and have been to all of the NE US. Also been to most of Midwest US. Never been to West, or South.Thanks for any input.
come to Canada. Lots to see and do. It you want a bit of culture shock drive across Quebec to Gaspe, from there you could check out the marintimes, very nice places. You could go to ontario, check out the niagara valley. The west coast has lots to see also, Banf and jasper are beautiful, the rockies are great and vancouver and victoria a worth visiting.
No, no, no. Thailand is for 14 year old prostitutes.....but it's not like I would know.....how about them Braves, eh?
No, no, no. Thaliand is also known for a large amount of she-males.....but it's not like I would know.....how about them Cardinals, eh?

i've never been to europe but i think renting a paris apartment for a month would be pretty cool. i would imagine you could get a pretty posh rental for like 4 or 5K. then i'd spend the rest doing the average "enjoing myself" things like nice diners, fine chocolates and bad french beer (el diablo).if i wanted to extend the vacation longer i think i'd go to mexico. i'd go to the ancient cities in the south and become a sort-of bum and dipsomaniac. note: as halfway romanticized in malcom laurie's "under the volcano"