Where Would You Go?

I'd find a buddy and get a job on a cruise ship for like 6 months. I've always wanted to do that. Room and board are free, and you have enough spare time to chase trim and travel to semi-exotic locations. Your 10K would last you awhile when you're spending time in Jamaica and Antigua and stuff, and you'd get to meet and mock plenty of new and uninteresting people. Plus, good pot.Wang

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I change my answer.I'd go to Amsterdam and stay til I'm broke.

A guy I use to date saved about that amount when he was in the Navy. He went to Australia for 6 weeks when he got out. He stayed at Hostels and cheap places, traveled all around, drank all of the time and partied with cool pretty young chicks. If I were a young guy, I would do the same. Hey, even as a fat old woman I would do the same except my hook ups would probably be with fat old men.

I think it would be fun to head down to the Kentucky Derby and drink for the week, watch the race, and hook up with a girl in a white hat.

I think it would be fun to head down to the Kentucky Derby and drink for the week, watch the race, and hook up with a girl in a white hat.
I think you're a little late on that one, genius.
Well hopefully they run it next year too.
No, I'm just pissed because I booked alot of bets and got killed by Street Sense, who ran what is probably the luckiest ****ing race in Derby history.Wang
No, I'm just pissed because I booked alot of bets and got killed by Street Sense, who ran what is probably the luckiest ****ing race in Derby history.Wang
Best way to protect your betting interest to to camp out on the track with a sniper rifle.

i would go to india, find every call center in the country, and shit on people. really bad too. i would bring enemas and burritos too, just to make it more potent.

i would go to india, find every call center in the country, and shit on people. really bad too. i would bring enemas and burritos too, just to make it more potent.
I MUST be a party to this.
perfect, and if we get strapped for cash, we can just sell my liquid surprise to people and call it chocolate curry.
You've got a plan for everything. Lets get to it.

I would tape the $10,000 to various parts of my naked body while leaving a section of my chest untouched. On that open area I would write "KING WHITEY" in permanent marker. Once I said my good-byes to my friends and family. I would take a leisurely stroll through Compton.

I would tape the $10,000 to various parts of my naked body while leaving a section of my chest untouched. On that open area I would write "KING WHITEY" in permanent marker. Once I said my good-byes to my friends and family. I would take a leisurely stroll through Compton.
I have been emotionally moved by your passion.
lol, i like

I'd probably go to India or somewhere equally remote to a random mid-sized but relatively poor village and live like a goddamned king until the money ran out. It would probably last a while, and I could always sell fruit for a nickel or something like that.

Just asked my girlfriend."To Europe. And Ireland, to see the castles."So there ya go.
hey look everyone, i have a girlfriend!!!!!!

I'd take Dave and we'd walk across England. There's a great route that one can walk from the west coast to the east coast with stops at pubs about a days walk between. You pay a service to take your bags ahead to your next stop. You have beers and dinner in some great little British town and then in the morning after breakfast you set off again. Takes about 2 weeks. With the leftover money, I'd hit Scotland again, taking Dave with me this time. Then I'd take Renae to Paris. I love Paris.