He used to dominate online a few years ago. His style was way ahead of a lot of other players, but I think he was overly cocky and did'nt respect anyone. A lot of other players got better and he did'nt learn to adjust because he thought he was soooo great. Now I've heard hes stopped playing online, I'm sure he will be back at some point.Or the other theory is that he is so ashamed of his rap that he will never show his face ever againg.I prefer to believe the second reason

stopped playing online? I have a hard time believing that. I doubt he decided he couldnt hack it and picked up a job as the night manager at dennys.Maybe he became a monk

He used to dominate online a few years ago. His style was way ahead of a lot of other players, but I think he was overly cocky and did'nt respect anyone. A lot of other players got better and he did'nt learn to adjust because he thought he was soooo great. Now I've heard hes stopped playing online, I'm sure he will be back at some point.Or the other theory is that he is so ashamed of his rap that he will never show his face ever againg.I prefer to believe the second reason
yes, i believe he got a flushy for that. normally i'd back the guy but he was a first class @ss to lisandro and should have got smacked.ahh, the humiliation of a flushy
stopped playing online? I have a hard time believing that. I doubt he decided he couldnt hack it and picked up a job as the night manager at dennys.Maybe he became a monk
ok I meant taking a break, or dropped down to smaller games
yes, i believe he got a flushy for that. normally i'd back the guy but he was a first class @ss to lisandro and should have got smacked.ahh, the humiliation of a flushy
I disagree, yes he did end up being wrong, but he never said he was a cheater, he evens says "No, I'm not sure, but I don't think he anted." If Lisandro just says check the tape right away instead of blowing up like 6 times it wouldn't be a big deal.
I disagree, yes he did end up being wrong, but he never said he was a cheater, he evens says "No, I'm not sure, but I don't think he anted." If Lisandro just says check the tape right away instead of blowing up like 6 times it wouldn't be a big deal.
I don't recall the entire conversation, but he did say, "I don't trust you" which basically calls Lisandro a cheater.Also, it's a lot tougher to "check the tape" than you think.

The Lisandro incident was one of the most brilliant efforts I've ever seen to tilt an opponent. Nothing more. Prahlad knew there was only one player at the table who could compete with him skill-wise, and Lisandro had position on him. So he tilted the hell out of him, and in doing so tilted the playing field in his favor (you'll notice that Lisandro called a lot of Prahlad's raises with marginal hands after that).

The Lisandro incident was one of the most brilliant efforts I've ever seen to tilt an opponent. Nothing more. Prahlad knew there was only one player at the table who could compete with him skill-wise, and Lisandro had position on him. So he tilted the hell out of him, and in doing so tilted the playing field in his favor (you'll notice that Lisandro called a lot of Prahlad's raises with marginal hands after that).
Lisandro was on his right i believe so prahlad had pos. I remember Lisandro raising a PP on the button and prahlad reraised 73 from the sb.
Lisandro was on his right i believe so prahlad had pos. I remember Lisandro raising a PP on the button and prahlad reraised 73 from the sb.
No, Lisandro was on the BB for Prahlad's button (I believe the 9 seat to Prahlad's 7 seat).
No, Lisandro was on the BB for Prahlad's button (I believe the 9 seat to Prahlad's 7 seat).
i think thats reversedbut i may be wrong, bu i think im rightlisandro - seat 7prahlad - seat 9

It's certainly possible that I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not. Looking for a picture now, could easily take hours with Cardplayer's organizing skillz.

I think your general idea is completely correct.He was king of the hill for a long time and possessed this rare ability to push around then unheard of amounts of money in a strange new medium called "online poker".He was definitely a stylistic innovator and the guy is obviously an insane talent at poker (and equally untalented as a rapper), but I'd bet his view of online poker is kinda like views held by any ex-champion who once stood alone in their greatness but were eventually equaled or bettered by fresh competition.Not to mention that over time, as folks learned more about him and became more accustomed to the general concept of shoving around large sums of money online, people just started to fear him less and less and what used to work for him stopped working.He is to online poker what Ken Shamrock is to Ultimate Fighting. He could still kick most peoples asses and most people wouldn't dare face him, but long gone is his day as a dominating, stand-alone talent amongst the best.
I think your general idea is completely correct.He was king of the hill for a long time and possessed this rare ability to push around then unheard of amounts of money in a strange new medium called "online poker".He was definitely a stylistic innovator and the guy is obviously an insane talent at poker (and equally untalented as a rapper), but I'd bet his view of online poker is kinda like views held by any ex-champion who once stood alone in their greatness but were eventually equaled or bettered by fresh competition.Not to mention that over time, as folks learned more about him and became more accustomed to the general concept of shoving around large sums of money online, people just started to fear him less and less and what used to work for him stopped working.He is to online poker what Ken Shamrock is to Ultimate Fighting. He could still kick most peoples asses and most people wouldn't dare face him, but long gone is his day as a dominating, stand-alone talent amongst the best.
Cue violins...