Who else is watching this now and thinks this is one of the coolest shows on TV right now? When the plans for this show were released, my then GF tried to get me to make one to audition, as it would definitely be one of my dreams. I didn't end up doing it, but I'm loving this show right now.

How Kenny Luby didn't get eliminated is a mystery. Wacky Cab was a horrible excuse for a film and whatever 15 year-old ADD-riddled brain thought it up should be banned from the creative process forever.

How Kenny Luby didn't get eliminated is a mystery. Wacky Cab was a horrible excuse for a film and whatever 15 year-old ADD-riddled brain thought it up should be banned from the creative process forever.
I agree...It was the worst short I've ever seen in my life. I have no idea how he made it through.I enjoyed Jason's (Kentucky guy) short film, and personally didn't think he was trying to make fun of disabled people, although once pointed out I can see where people might think that. After watching it a second time I think he should have made his character more "nerdy", but I still thought it was funny and was glad it was voted top 3.But my favorite all around was "Lucky Penny". Very well made.My brother submitted a short to the show but wasn't selected. I've not seen the short he submitted but have seen a music video he directed. If anyone is interested, check it out on my MySpace page Link to My Page
Agreed. The foreign girl could have gone far given different topics other than comedy.I also thought the girl who did "How to screw in a light bulb" should have been kicked off. The guy who did the 911 didn't really have a good short either, but you could see his potential as a filmmaker, and I think he could have gone far also.And the guy who did "Get a room" obviously wasn't trying to make fun of mentally disabled people, but I'm 95% sure that the guy in the video was mentally disabled, so I understand the criticism. I don't think he should have been voted off, but there is no way that was a top 3 short, and Princess Leia was full of s_hit when completely changing her opinion. Thinking a movie is better the second time you see it is one thing, but she went from not liking it to completely loving it. I mean, I love Leia in that scene she is in a bikini with Jabba, but seriously get your s_hit together.I thought "Soft" should have been recognized better by the judges. That was the only one that got me LMAO'ing.