Simple Poll Question

Simple Poll Question  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Seriously, a Simple Freaking Poll Question

• Because God hates you
    • Boy, you're more retarded than that kid that the retards make fun of
    • ShakeZuma is the sexiest man alive
    • Frank Sinatra is dead

Why the hell can you never really tell if a poll has a new response in it by the shade of that little folder thing to the left of the topic? You know, some are red, some are blue, and the polls are purple, but the red and blue ones are shaded lighter after you've read them, but the freaking purple/poll ones are different shades each freaking time... I mean what the hell Francis. Do they change each time somebody votes and not when somebody responds? Cause if so, well thats just freaking stupid. God damn it.Either way, I hate you all and wish you much ill will. Except the third person to respond, I love you.

No fuckin way! I was just sayin' in that other thread that if I could vote for "ShakeZuma is the sexiest man alive" twice I would do it. Who says you can't always get what you want? Oh yeah, that was Mick Jagger. Well, what the fuck does he know?

Erroneus. I love you.
herroand I'm sorry, but the correct answer was the Moops. The Moops.

"You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you, and in all probability, he hates you."In Tyler We Trust

mooperbating Performing the two tasks of masterbating and pooping in one bathroom visit, possibly at the same exact time.Greg: "Alright I'm gonna go mooperbate in the bathroom, be back in a few."Rob: "OK."Rob: "That guy is such an asshole."Greg: "Yeah I'm gonna mooperbate on his face."

mooperbating Performing the two tasks of masterbating and pooping in one bathroom visit, possibly at the same exact time.Greg: "Alright I'm gonna go mooperbate in the bathroom, be back in a few."Rob: "OK."Rob: "That guy is such an asshole."Greg: "Yeah I'm gonna mooperbate on his face."
mooperbateaments
mooperbateaments
Mooperbateaments: A competition between 2 or more people to see who can mooperbate to completion the fastest on each other's face.I submitted it. Look for it soon at UD.
  • 1 month later...
Are you calling me a "ho"? If so, I must protest this defamation of my good character.
I only mean that in the most loving, respectful, egay sense of the word "ho."Seriously though, how much for a beej?